Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Northampton Town

Its a disgrace

im sure I was told there are 250 priority 1's so someone explain to me why 1,000 have been sold already, they might as well scrap the system.

I think there's a few more than that to be honest.

I think Fez told me on wednesday night that there's there's around 700?

I didn't expect it to sell so quickly either, but such is life.

Tried a cheeky punt at trying to get them on Priority 1 today but didn't succeed, Reckon I will try again on Priority 2 tomorrow, TBH I think I might be priority 2 anyway (Or close to). How do you prove you are a certain Priority? Do they have it on your record on the computer or do you get a code or something?

I know people have said about taking ticket stubs before but if you were ordering over the phone you can't prove it by ticket stubs.

Tried a cheeky punt at trying to get them on Priority 1 today but didn't succeed, Reckon I will try again on Priority 2 tomorrow, TBH I think I might be priority 2 anyway (Or close to). How do you prove you are a certain Priority? Do they have it on your record on the computer or do you get a code or something?

I know people have said about taking ticket stubs before but if you were ordering over the phone you can't prove it by ticket stubs.

This is the problem with me, and where i've been messed up this season. It hasn't been a problem until this game though, so i haven't really bothered.

I moved back home from Uni last year and must have binned all my ticket stubs from last season or something. I assumed they would have the details on computer (in these modern times), but they don't seem to.

That said, i'd have only been priority 2 anyway, not 1.

Its a disgrace

im sure I was told there are 250 priority 1's so someone explain to me why 1,000 have been sold already, they might as well scrap the system.

1,000 have been sold because cvnts like me have got mates with Priority 1. Sorry. :blush:

This is the problem with me, and where i've been messed up this season. It hasn't been a problem until this game though, so i haven't really bothered.

I moved back home from Uni last year and must have binned all my ticket stubs from last season or something. I assumed they would have the details on computer (in these modern times), but they don't seem to.

That said, i'd have only been priority 2 anyway, not 1.

I'm 1 short of Priority 2, So just gonna claim i'm priority 2, They will probably say no but it's worth a try. As has been said if over a thousand have been sold today people have been telling porkies already.

But still if your doing it over the phone how can you prove the ticket stubs, e.t.c, especially as you have now confirmed they don't keep the details on the computer.

I'm 1 short of Priority 2, So just gonna claim i'm priority 2, They will probably say no but it's worth a try. As has been said if over a thousand have been sold today people have been telling porkies already.

But still if your doing it over the phone how can you prove the ticket stubs, e.t.c, especially as you have now confirmed they don't keep the details on the computer.

Well that might have just been me, they may have your details on computer. Wouldn't surprise me. Though Fez told me he had to take his stubs in to get his priority too?

Archived