Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Northampton Town

I'm 1 short of Priority 2, So just gonna claim i'm priority 2, They will probably say no but it's worth a try. As has been said if over a thousand have been sold today people have been telling porkies already.

But still if your doing it over the phone how can you prove the ticket stubs, e.t.c, especially as you have now confirmed they don't keep the details on the computer.

This is what i was planning to do as i'm one short of priority 2 as well.

It's shut now.

I'm clutching at straws really.

If u email tho, they might get your email before they open (on Wed) and ring u when they open, before other fans have a chnce to ring up. But not sure to be honest, i emailed last week saying im either priority 1 or 2 but im in a meeting so couldnt answer my phone if they rang me so i emailed them my debit card details and season ticket ref number. They do know me tho as ive been most away games this season, its worth a go tho

If u email tho, they might get your email before they open (on Wed) and ring u when they open, before other fans have a chnce to ring up. But not sure to be honest, i emailed last week saying im either priority 1 or 2 but im in a meeting so couldnt answer my phone if they rang me so i emailed them my debit card details and season ticket ref number. They do know me tho as ive been most away games this season, its worth a go tho

Cheers, may well do that :thumbup:

Will they last til tomorrow :unsure: ?

Otherwise the home end might be a poss :thumbup: . My location is rather useful for this as a lad from work lives in N'ton :pirate: .

I think they're only selling home tickets to people already on their database or something?#

Although...

http://www.ntfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,1...1443703,00.html

:thumbup: He goes to a few games every year, home and away and should be on their database.

1,000 have been sold because cvnts like me have got mates with Priority 1. Sorry. :blush:

Hey, I'm not blaming you mate, I'm going to do the same in future when getting tickets, my frustration comes from the fact that Yeovil, Walsall I could easily get tickets for but can't go, yet Northampton is easy to get to but nigh on impossible to get a ticket for.

It's life I suppose.

Hey, I'm not blaming you mate, I'm going to do the same in future when getting tickets, my frustration comes from the fact that Yeovil, Walsall I could easily get tickets for but can't go, yet Northampton is easy to get to but nigh on impossible to get a ticket for.

It's life I suppose.

Yeah, I still feel quite guilty about the fact that I may get a ticket even though some ST holders might not though. :blush:

Oh well, I'm from Harborough and as such this my "big derby" against the next nearest local league team. It may never happen again in my lifetime!

Yeah, I still feel quite guilty about the fact that I may get a ticket even though some ST holders might not though. :blush:

Oh well, I'm from Harborough and as such this my "big derby" against the next nearest local league team. It may never happen again in my lifetime!

Yeah it's 2nd to me after Franchise. Any means necessary I suppose :whistle: ...

:thumbup:

Get a grip sunshine.

OMG...Im priority one and have got tickets :D^_^ :w00t:

I wonder how much I could sell mine for. :giggle:

Anyone wanting a Northampton ticket in the home end will have to get them sharpish.

They also have to be on the database, Im actually on the database so if someone really wants to go and thats the only option. PM me.

I've just phoned up bang on 9, was on hold for 10 mins but I got Northampton tickets, they are asking if I was Pri 1 or Pri 2, think they can tell on the Client Ref # though?

i've just done exactly the same but didn't get tickets because i'm one short of priority 2.

also there's less than 300 left and the guy on the phone said there's no chance that there will still be tickets left tomorrow.

I'm priority 1. I emailed them yesterday to sort out tickets but no one got back to me. I've been on hold for twenty minutes. Why do they feel the need to apologise every ten seconds. Ity's just more annoying. Let me listen to some bloody music. That's quite soothing for the ten seconds it's on

I'm priority 1. I emailed them yesterday to sort out tickets but no one got back to me. I've been on hold for twenty minutes. Why do they feel the need to apologise every ten seconds. Ity's just more annoying. Let me listen to some bloody music. That's quite soothing for the ten seconds it's on

It's not just me they like ignoring then? They've ignored me a few times when i've emailed this season, whereas last season emailing them seemed the most efficient way of gaining tickets :blink:

Archived