Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Northampton Town

It's not just me they like ignoring then? They've ignored me a few times when i've emailed this season, whereas last season emailing them seemed the most efficient way of gaining tickets :blink:

Jim's a hero. He'd set the emails aside with tickets for them. I think they figured they had so many people ringing and coming in yesterday they'd sort out the emails today or tomorrow with tickets saved. Two tickets purchased :thumbup:

Sold out now though.

I'm pretty sure that's what Jim said. I was trying to work and sort out a license for some software at the same time though. I could be chatting shit. There's not many left either way.

Either way they will be gone by the end of the day if they aren't already then. We all knew these would be like gold dust.

Well done to the lucky few :thumbup:

No as I'm otherwise engaged that week. Going to Walsall though and hopefully Bristol if I can get a ticket. What about you Corks?

Walsall is out. Bristol- same as you. Tickets should be easier to get I think :thumbup:

I'm pretty sure you can't get tickets in teh home end. Something about having to be registered.

i live in northampton and have been to see northampton once before so hopefully i will be able to get tickets.

Alex/Fez/Tommeh/Jim are heroes. He'd set the emails aside with tickets for them. I think they figured they had so many people ringing and coming in yesterday they'd sort out the emails today or tomorrow with tickets saved. Two tickets purchased :thumbup:

:wub: :wub:

For anyone else, OS says there's 250 left as of noon :thumbup:

Hmmmmmmmmm.....what to do on this day now? Fez took my priority yesterday which I hope is used well.

Do enjoy your day lads and lasses.

I gave away my priority aswell brother.

Sheffield FC are away at Rushall Olympic the same day. Tempted? :cool:

I was emailing for my Walsall tickets, but got this message.

Thank you for your email.

Please note: All tickets for the Northampton Town fixture are now SOLD OUT. There will be no further ticket allocation for this fixture, therefore there will be no reserve list for tickets.

Kind Regards

LCFC Ticket Office

:(

Right, I am led to believe I definitely have a ticket for this, Joe?

If this is the case, I'm definitely driving Joe and Dev, but I promised other people lifts, possibly last night, anyone remember who? You have to have a ticket to qualify! 2 spaces! :)lol

Right, I am led to believe I definitely have a ticket for this, Joe?

If this is the case, I'm definitely driving Joe and Dev, but I promised other people lifts, possibly last night, anyone remember who? You have to have a ticket to qualify! 2 spaces! :)lol

I requested them yesterday so I'm pretty sure yeah. I'll find out on Saturday when I pick them up and give you a text.

Well priority 1 people should only get one ticket to themselves, i'll say it again, they might as well scrap the useless system.

Man City and Chelsea (2 I know off the top of my head) do there away priority system on points.

I.e. pointless / hard to get to away games would honour more points (e.g Yeovil like last night) and local derby games (e.g. Northampton) would be less points.

I think the problem we would have with this system would be when would we start it? Everyone would be on 0 points at the start of next season. Unless they do actually keep a record of peoples away days on the system, which I doubt considering what people have said on here.

Coalville vs Market Drayton for me. Will actually be better.

Northampton away would only be good on a midweek. I bet its awfull. And I'd say the same thing If I actually bothered to get a ticket too.

FC United?

Coalville vs Market Drayton for me. Will actually be better.

Northampton away would only be good on a midweek. I bet its awfull. And I'd say the same thing If I actually bothered to get a ticket too.

Do you ever not moan about everything? lol

Archived