Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
shen

Northampton Town

looks like i will be going without a ticket then, hope there pubs have decent ale then :rolleyes:

You won't get into any Northampton 'areas' without being on the NTFC database. The Fish on Abington Street (smack in centre of town) is good for real ales..The Malt Shovel (opposite Carlsberg Brewery - 10 min walk down Bridge St out of town) even better. All pubs down Weedon Rd towards Sixfields are garbage for ales..Foundry Tavern usually has one guest ale on!

Yeah in the fa cup with the extra allocation they could claim.

It was more 1-1,200 in the league.

Actually fella..Leeds (we sellout everywhere) didn't sellout their allocation for FA Cup replay (1089/1300)..general boycott that nite think from both sides..Setanta..Cobbs initially made Leeds (league) 'Gold' game so £22..Leeds refusesd to agree on 'normal' price change of £19 - seeing it as reduction..hence..3960...Leeds Leeds Leeds did eventually :giggle: bring 1275 for the league..7 days later!

Top post though fella on your reply to Leicester bringing 5000 earlier in thread...Northampton do have 3500 season tkt holders...1300 away..2000 other hardcore Cobblers every (2nd!) week..doesn't leave much in the way of 'Daytrippers' (Fox in Essex) :rolleyes:

Actually fella..Leeds (we sellout everywhere) didn't sellout their allocation for FA Cup replay (1089/1300)..general boycott that nite think from both sides..Setanta..Cobbs initially made Leeds (league) 'Gold' game so £22..Leeds refusesd to agree on 'normal' price change of £19 - seeing it as reduction..hence..3960...Leeds Leeds Leeds did eventually :giggle: bring 1275 for the league..7 days later!

Top post though fella on your reply to Leicester bringing 5000 earlier in thread...Northampton do have 3500 season tkt holders...1300 away..2000 other hardcore Cobblers every (2nd!) week..doesn't leave much in the way of 'Daytrippers' (Fox in Essex) :rolleyes:

Sorry coolcat, I think I just had a fleeting moment of 'big club' arrogance take over me there! No offence intended! :thumbup:

None taken mate....we had 40,000 at Wembley in 98...I'm sure 30,000 of em had brought bucket n spades! :crylaugh:

:D

My mate from cricket lives not too far from Sixfields (I think, my geography of Northampton isn't that brilliant) so a night on the piss in N'ampton might be called for after the match! :beer:

You won't get into any Northampton 'areas' without being on the NTFC database. The Fish on Abington Street (smack in centre of town) is good for real ales..The Malt Shovel (opposite Carlsberg Brewery - 10 min walk down Bridge St out of town) even better. All pubs down Weedon Rd towards Sixfields are garbage for ales..Foundry Tavern usually has one guest ale on!

The King Billy :thumbup:

Bloody Priority Bloody 3. I've got no bloody chance of getting any bloody tickets with a bloody puny allocation of 1300. Have I?

I hope I get a ticket mate. I'm Priority 3 as well. It's all hope rather than expectation.

Very tempted to Just knock this one on the head.

I think it'll be unbelivably bad if I'm honest and with those prices I really cannot see the point.

The ONLY reason I'll go is to keep up the 100% league att. which at the start of the season I said I would do because in reality i'll never get the chance to do it again.

I think it'll be unbelivably bad if I'm honest and with those prices I really cannot see the point.

The ONLY reason I'll go is to keep up the 100% league att. which at the start of the season I said I would do because in reality i'll never get the chance to do it again.

That's the only reason I bothered to go last night truth be told. Determined to do every game this season and come to far now to jack it in.

Thats a poor shout.

Thats a poor shout.

Ohhhh he's back!!!!!

mate, I just can't see our support being up to much here, it's very hard for me to explain without stereotyping and upsetting people, so I won't. But remember cov last year?

Unless you have a great plan of how to get there.

Ohhhh he's back!!!!!

mate, I just can't see our support being up to much here, it's very hard for me to explain without stereotyping and upsetting people, so I won't. But remember cov last year?

Unless you have a great plan of how to get there.

Cov away is only shit because all the part-timers come out. Cant see many part timers going with only 1000 or so tickets.

Train.

Archived