Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Going to see Jay Z with FoxForever tonight at Ally Pally. Heard his shows are awesome and hoping tonight will be the same! Loving the new album but also hopes he plays some classic tracks!

Quality night :D

Surprise guests were Memphis Bleek and Mr Hudson (right at the end).

We might be in the video for Young Forever :P. Jay-Z dropped that bombshell right at the end - London so special to him so he said he'd use tonight as the video for it, which is why I guess he left that song til last.

Anyway, great night!

Memphis Bleek isnt really a surprise guest.

Hes Jay-Z's hypeman and has performed at just about every concert and tour date hes ever done.

Not a big surprise at all that he was there.

Okay.

Firstly, I had no idea he would be there. Neither did some of the people I spoke to just before going in either.

Secondly, he wasn't there the last time I saw Jay-Z.

Why is that funny?

YM@6 are good.

When I saw them they wernt, but mind you that was in May 08 so they could of got better then. I'm only going for the support bands anyway, Forever The Sickest Kids and We The Kings. I'm only sticking through YM@6 cos the girl I wanna get with likes them so I have to <_<

When I saw them they wernt, but mind you that was in May 08 so they could of got better then. I'm only going for the support bands anyway, Forever The Sickest Kids and We The Kings. I'm only sticking through YM@6 cos the girl I wanna get with likes them so I have to <_<

Should of gone to see them at Paramore, they are a support so they won't get a long slot and you'll look epically more shmexy by going to see Paramore.

Should of gone to see them at Paramore, they are a support so they won't get a long slot and you'll look epically more shmexy by going to see Paramore.

I would of, but I didnt have any money when tickets went on sale, then they sold out, and I aint paying £70 for one off Seatwave, they might release a few more seats nearer the time though