Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lamby

What gigs are you going?

Didn't realise Enter Shikari were playing Plymouth Pavillions tonight, I'm right on top of that.

fook it, it's £16 I can't be arsed. The most I've ever payed to see them is a tenner and I won't go any higher than that, they are a smaller venue band and for the smaller venue gigs anything too much more than a tenner is ridiculous.

Jay-Z on November 4th at Alexandra Palace

:D

I'll admit it....I Hate you!

Had look at these.... £55, then travel, what I'd be doing on the day during/after then after having a think realised they'd sold out, sure it was like a few couple of minutes.

Enjoy.

If you can call it a gig then I'm seeing Charlotte Bigjugs off the Inbetweeners at the Academy on Wednesday so yeaaahhh. Take that.

Edited by Tommeh

Had look at these.... £55, then travel, what I'd be doing on the day during/after then after having a think realised they'd sold out, sure it was like a few couple of minutes.

Enjoy.

If you can call it a gig then I'm seeing Charlotte Bigjugs off the Inbetweeners at the Academy on Wednesday so yeaaahhh. Take that.

Far better than Jay zzzzzzzz . Wouldnt watch the focker if he played in my back garden

Enjoy.

lol

Yeah Countdown on Tuesday. Out in Manchester on that night. Travel down to London with a massive hangover. Meet up with people. Go to Jay-Z gig. Finishes at 10.45 so could go out in London. But then gotta get back to uni on Thursday for lectures lol.

Both of the last 2 Jay-Z gigs tickets have gone on sale whilst I was at work, and obviously being him they sell out within the hour, I had no fucker to go with so I couldnt get someone to order the tickets for me, so fuming wasnt the word. Hopefully he brings the Blueprint 3 tour over here but its unlikely.

I'll finally get to witness him live 1 day.

I didn't get the tickets :whistle::cool:

Ahhhh. Still a bastard though :P

£70 where I looked! Aswell as an odd £17.50 extra for something or other.

Far better than Jay zzzzzzzz . Wouldnt watch the focker if he played in my back garden

:angry:

I can add "hit" to the end of your band, if you like.

Rather pay £1.09 for the drink than watch the Man city brothers. ^_^

<_< , Id rather pronounce the letter Z as ZED rather than ZEE :rolleyes:

You after tickets for Nottingham standing?

can probably sort you out with 2 at face value if you are interested?

Its ok mate we got a contact who puts a small amount on , we need 7 or 8 i belive

Buena Vista Social Club last night were amazing. Highlight was seeing a very old Manuel Mirabal still playing the trumpet beautifully. The support act (a Venezuelan trio on harp, percussion and 4 string guitar) were also great. The complexity of the rhythms, the texture of the music and the virtuosity of the musicians from both the support act and Buena Vista was spine tingling.

I feel privileged to have been there.