Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Palace Away Pre-Match

This is worthy of a thread, im looking forward to listening to this one.

The home game was supposed to be a tough test, it wasn't we should have one.

Away it will be harder, but with our form i think we will win.

Any fans going down to this on a Wednesday night i salute you.

Come on City :scarf:

This is worthy of a thread, im looking forward to listening to this one.

The home game was supposed to be a tough test, it wasn't we should have one.

Away it will be harder, but with our form i think we will win.

Any fans going down to this on a Wednesday night i salute you.

Come on City :scarf:

:laugh:

Anyway, going to be in the home end for this badboy, will be weird, but I'll get a chance to view City fans in a different manner.

:laugh:

Anyway, going to be in the home end for this badboy, will be weird, but I'll get a chance to view City fans in a different manner.

Whats funny about that, radio is a little better with Stringer now :P

Way too much money to go to away games, i know a lot of here are die-hards but IMO unless its a massive away game like Chelsea or Villa or Fulham or a crucial relegation deciding away game like Stoke or Barnsley or local opposition, Derby Forest, Cov, Birmingham etc, its a waste of money going for me.

Did anyone watch Big League Weekend 2 on sky today. It had extensive coverage of leicester and colin was a guest with camara. To be fair colin was praising us and especially nige. He was saying that wernt an arrogant club like we used to be and players had there feet firmly on the ground. Fairplay I say.

Will be an interesting game. Lets hope we win it.

Are you being sarcastic Tony? I can see tomorrow being a high scoring game 3-2 to either side.

Football forever produces its surprises and contradictions.

For me the fixture, both home and away, has had a strange air of total unimportance.

But sometimes a game can lift itself above expectations and become a cracker - like Chelsea last season.

I suppose being in the midst of such a long unbeaten run will motivate the team anyway but I still cannot get away from my fundamental belief that the fixture is just an irrelevence in the context of our season.

Which should mean, as you say, a game full of goals and tomorrow's travelling fans being able to celebrate another night out to remember.

I certainly hope so.

I have a feeling they will score first.

But we will get a quick equaliser and then another goal just before half time to have us on the up for the 2nd half.

Just hope we don't concede any last minute goals!!

Also, if its a draw, does it go straight to penalties, or is there extra time??

And is there such a thing as the goalscorer of the month curse where the striker doesn't score after winning the award?? Hope not!!!

Whats funny about that, radio is a little better with Stringer now :P

Way too much money to go to away games, i know a lot of here are die-hards but IMO unless its a massive away game like Chelsea or Villa or Fulham or a crucial relegation deciding away game like Stoke or Barnsley or local opposition, Derby Forest, Cov, Birmingham etc, its a waste of money going for me.

Great supporter there. Model to the rest of us. :thumbup:>_<

Can't wait for this. Going for be massive.

Alexksander of the Marsh....What pub are you going to frequent?

Palace away - unimportant, irrelevant?!

Are you MAD?

It's Palace away. Even the pre-season friendly was a mouthwatering prospect and a memorable day.

Are you meeting at LonVic James or not?

I'm going to try to get off work a little early to maximise drinking times.

We all know that one hour MDE - LVC is 6 cans of Carlsberg Export though.

Are you meeting at LonVic James or not?

I'm going to try to get off work a little early to maximise drinking times.

We all know that one hour MDE - LVC is 6 cans of Carlsberg Export though.

Dunno yet, depends what time I get out of work. I may end up meeting everyone in the ground so no M&S beer for the journey from me this time.

Football forever produces its surprises and contradictions.

For me the fixture, both home and away, has had a strange air of total unimportance.

But sometimes a game can lift itself above expectations and become a cracker - like Chelsea last season.

I suppose being in the midst of such a long unbeaten run will motivate the team anyway but I still cannot get away from my fundamental belief that the fixture is just an irrelevence in the context of our season.

Which should mean, as you say, a game full of goals and tomorrow's travelling fans being able to celebrate another night out to remember.

I certainly hope so.

I kind of agree, although the first game has allowed Gradel to get a run out and his cameo against Leyton orient suggests that he might be on the verge of making more of an impact, which would be brilliant. I hope he starts on the left tomorrow night and is given licence to menace.

Looking forward to this a lot. Should be a good few off here going, always a good laugh if nothing else.

As for the game I think we'll either conceded in the final 10 minutes and lose, or conceded in extra time and lose. Either way it's going to end with us putting in a good performance and getting screwed late on in the game.

Palace away is like drug which I can get enough of.

Must be the 6th visit in 4 seasons I think for me, even when we arn't in their league we go twice!

You meeting us at Leicester Square spoons?

Berty we still on for a drinky in town?

Great supporter there. Model to the rest of us. :thumbup:>_<

Can't wait for this. Going for be massive.

Alexksander of the Marsh....What pub are you going to frequent?

Ive had a home season ticket for 11 years and go to odd away matches you arsehole.

Im still supporting the team by listening to the radio.

Anyone who doesn't think its a waste of money to watch Leicester play EVERY away game, even meanlingless ones, when ticket prices, travel costs, food and drink costs are all ridiculous is deluded.

Just think about all the money and time your wasting week in week out.

Archived