Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
maddog

Palace Away Pre-Match

Ive had a home season ticket for 11 years and go to odd away matches you arsehole.

Im still supporting the team by listening to the radio.

Anyone who doesn't think its a waste of money to watch Leicester play EVERY away game, even meanlingless ones, when ticket prices, travel costs, food and drink costs are all ridiculous is deluded.

Just think about all the money and time your wasting week in week out.

Well it's not money wasted if you enjoy it is it?

Well it's not money wasted if you enjoy it is it?

lol exactly. You could say that about anything?

Going to the pub tonight? Nah think how much money I'd be wasting

Holiday this year? Nah gotta sit on my nest-egg. My only outlays are my season ticket and cereal.

Shows how much attention i've been paying... just came on here to see how the game was going, oh dear.

lol

Wife has just had to suffer me shouting at LCFC World for not providing me with the audio commentary despite me stumping up pounds out of my own wallet. :angry:

:blush::D

lol

Wife has just had to suffer me shouting at LCFC World for not providing me with the audio commentary despite me stumping up pounds out of my own wallet. :angry:

:blush::D

Problem is I told the mrs we couldn't go out tonight for a meal and we'd go out tomorrow instead..... DOH!!!!

Ive had a home season ticket for 11 years and go to odd away matches you arsehole.

Anyone who doesn't think its a waste of money to watch Leicester play EVERY away game, even meanlingless ones, when ticket prices, travel costs, food and drink costs are all ridiculous is deluded.

:wave:

How?

And I could quite easily say its a waste of money (As it probably is) but it's enjoyable and has a good social side to it.

Just think about all the money your parents wasting on Season Tickets.

It's not a waste of money really is it? Not if people can afford it and how can you determine which games are a waste of money and which ones aren't? I think what you are trying to say is, you can't justify the cost of going to every away game. Which is fair enough, there's quite a few who can't, I certainly can't afford to go to every single game, but why do you find such a simple thing as choosing the correct words so difficult? You really are mad, dowg.

Following the team we love is never a waste of time.

I wish I could go to every game but when you have bills to pay, etc, it is always difficult unless you have a money tree growing in your yard.

I don't see myself as less of a fan than anyone else, If I can't go, I will always stop anything else I am doing and tune in to the radio.

I love hearing our fans, I still feel part of it with them.

I can only do 15-20 games a season including a few away trips.

As for tonight, I think we will edge it, 2-1.

Archived