Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Edmund

Palace Vs Leicester Stream

Shit. I've got an appointment this afternoon that I absolutely cannot cancel. Can someone record the stream, post it online and not tell me the score? :P

its in the evening :thumbup:

edit: just seen you live in the usa soz.

im sure someone can. if i knew how to/had the technology i would.

Guest nathan.
Why does it say that Setanta Sports 1 are showing it when they're not?! :unsure:

Exactly what i thought :unsure:

Not getting my hopes up on this

Exactly what i thought :unsure:

Not getting my hopes up on this

Its definitely not on Setanta but some obscure foreign channel may show it so its worth having a look around even if it means its some bloke filming his tv (and dropping his pants for the half time "entertainment"!) >_<

I'm getting this up on the Playstation 3. I've just checked and stuff that is currently being streamed on Justin.tv works through the Playstation 3 so the streaming of our game should work on it later.

WOOHOO, Leicester v Palace on the new TV :cool:

Better than it playing on a small laptop/pc screen, Unless you have a huge screen linked up to one...

I'm getting this up on the Playstation 3. I've just checked and stuff that is currently being streamed on Justin.tv works through the Playstation 3 so the streaming of our game should work on it later.

Better than it playing on a small laptop/pc screen, Unless you have a huge screen linked up to one...

i think im gonna do the same!

Wheres the leicester v palace link on justin tv.

I cant get any of the links in here to work :S

Archived