Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Foxes & Tigers Jont Statement

Why the shit don't they play their f@cling game on Friday night?

I wouldn't want em to even if they could cos it'll knacker our pitch.

Also, why didn't they forsee this possibility and plan their stadium construction so that it didn't affect either team's final game of the season?

OMG didnt notice that! look goood!

I think it's thier last game so like in football every game has to kick off at the same time on the same day!

Friday for me, don't want to need points on a duff pitch churned up by egg chasers!!!

Updated logo is good, like the fox :chant:

Why does rugby have priority? It's their bloody stadium that's being reconstructed!

They should play on Friday or Sunday. Is it their last game too?

It's not a case of priority. It is a common sense solution to a problem involving special circumstances between two organisations with a mutual interest in being "good neighbours".

The "must kick off by" rule of the rugby authorities begs questions and is unfortunate but then, nothing surprises me about the decisions of the rugby administrators who have managed to make their own League a farce in many ways.

I can see the reasoning and the logic but it's a shame they weren't prepared to move the Carlisle away game KO 15 minutes to allow their own fans a bit more time to get the last train.

Archived