Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
ACF

Foxes & Tigers Jont Statement

so let me get this right we have been asked to do a favour for the egg chasers in borrowing our ground yet we are the ones that have to make way for them and change our fixture date and time how does that work then?

I hope that are paying a big wedge of cash to borrow our ground but by the sounds of it we are probably paying them for the honour and privilege of having them play at our ground.

Which sodding genius at the Tigers decided that they should start demolishing the stadium BEFORE the end of the season?

the same bloke who made us play at Forest when the Carling Stand was being built at a guess

Which sodding genius at the Tigers decided that they should start demolishing the stadium BEFORE the end of the season?

Well I imagine they want the new stand to be open for the start of the new season, and the timescale required obviously means they have to do demolish it then.

If Tigers manage to finish in the top 4, they might have a home playoff game, Would that be at the walkers aswell?

The change makes no difference to me really, but it means as a steward, I will get paid for consecutive days plus a bonus for doing a rugby game :cool:

I wouldn't want em to even if they could cos it'll knacker our pitch.

Also, why didn't they forsee this possibility and plan their stadium construction so that it didn't affect either team's final game of the season?

if they had, the logical and easiest thing would to have been switching the tigers home and away games...

Fcuking egg-chasers.

A Friday night match would be the only alternative date in my opinion. Otherwise our pitch will resemble last years disaster, after the overweight cauliflowered-ear meatloafs have carved it up.

Post match pub celebrations will be good.

The "must kick off by" rule of the rugby authorities begs questions and is unfortunate but then, nothing surprises me about the decisions of the rugby administrators who have managed to make their own League a farce in many ways.

It makes sense if it's their last game though. Like in football, we all HAVE to play our last games at the same time, to avoid the advantage of knowing the other teams' results.

Still annoying though, would rather play our game at 3pm Saturday.

Do Leicester city f c make any profit out of having the tigers at the walkers. Also I think the tigers should change there name now Hull city are in the premiership and if I had my way I would ban union and just have rugby league.

Do Leicester city f c make any profit out of having the tigers at the walkers. Also I think the tigers should change there name now Hull city are in the premiership and if I had my way I would ban union and just have rugby league.

The Tigers will be paying a fee to LCFC.

My thoughts entirely!!!! Our pitch in my opinion never recovered properly from their usage of it for the rest of last season. Should we need a win or a draw on the last match I'd hate to be using the pitch after they've ploughed it up again. Whilst I don't wish to be unneighbourly its their problem not ours, they knew their rules before they made their arrangements, so if neccessary, they should be playing on some other rugby ground on what is a make or break season for us and not them.

Cheers.

My thoughts entirely!!!! Our pitch in my opinion never recovered properly from their usage of it for the rest of last season. Should we need a win or a draw on the last match I'd hate to be using the pitch after they've ploughed it up again. Whilst I don't wish to be unneighbourly its their problem not ours, they knew their rules before they made their arrangements, so if neccessary, they should be playing on some other rugby ground on what is a make or break season for us and not them.

Cheers.

Well they're only playing there because we've let them and the deal agreed with LCFC suits them, they did look at playing at the Ricoh but obviously we offered them a better package, they also seem to be thinking of their fans unlike LCFC.

The only real get out clause LCFC have is if they've been tipped off the the game was likely to be on Sky in which case it's good business.

what a joke. So these rugby minority egg chasing toffs get to move our fixture at our ground because they could'nt comply with their own league rules. I hate Tigers, I wish they got relegated pissed off. If it turns out to be on the Sunday and we dont get a point needed for promotion as we're playing on a bog it would be the worst decision in our history.

Well they're only playing there because we've let them and the deal agreed with LCFC suits them, they did look at playing at the Ricoh but obviously we offered them a better package, they also seem to be thinking of their fans unlike LCFC.

The only real get out clause LCFC have is if they've been tipped off the the game was likely to be on Sky in which case it's good business.

Cov are also at home that day, so would have faced the same issue

what a joke. So these rugby minority egg chasing toffs get to move our fixture at our ground because they could'nt comply with their own league rules. I hate Tigers, I wish they got relegated pissed off. If it turns out to be on the Sunday and we dont get a point needed for promotion as we're playing on a bog it would be the worst decision in our history.

Get a grip.

It's not LCFC's responsibility to provide them with somewhere to play. The Club are doing this to make money. I agree with you about the pitch and hopefully they will have the good sense to play the game on the friday night though that may be a problem due to Police resources etc....

LCFC could have refused to do this but have chosen to do so.

As for your prejudicial hateful tirade about 'rugby minority egg chasing toffs' and your wonderfully worded 'I wish they got relegated pissed off' - your anger should be directed at LCFC.

Why make a class war out of it?

:unsure:

www.dailymail.co.uk they must be looking for something new to be outragged over ...

Nah, I reckon they've got their hands full with immigration, taxes and Diana conspiracies :P

Archived