Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dewsburyblue

hudders fan in peace

Not sure about the rugby ground, but around freemans common there are a few places and if you wrap up your team colours you can park in the cinema. Not to sure how it is these days as ive not driven in for a while but thats where I use to park.

Not sure about the rugby ground, but around freemans common there are a few places and if you wrap up your team colours you can park in the cinema. Not to sure how it is these days as ive not driven in for a while but thats where I use to park.

cheers lads for the help i will have a look , should be a good game on sat , we have a few coming down shud make for a decent atmosphere .

There's usually some places in the streets around Aylestone (village just near the ground - about 5-10 mins walk). Just off Aylestone Road

I wouldn't advise parking at the Odeon any more, they seem to have employed someone to go around spotting people who park and don't use the cinema.

There is plenty of charity parking 10 minutes away in the industrial estate. Costs £3 and you'll definitely get a space.

Euston Street, Leicester is what you should look for.

It's a pain in the arse getting off though after the game. The carpark next to the rugby ground is usually ok as long as the rugby aren't at home.

I have been told to park at the rugby ground on sat is this a good place to park ?

hope its a good game on sat and dont beat us by too many :crylaugh: cheers if anyone can help .

Hey, ex-Huddersfield Uni Graduate, how is the old place??? I remember when the McAlpine only had three sides to the Stadium; isn't it The Galpharm now??

Hey, ex-Huddersfield Uni Graduate, how is the old place??? I remember when the McAlpine only had three sides to the Stadium; isn't it The Galpharm now??

Its as grey as ever but wouldnt chose to live anywhere else. Place is buzzing at the moment (well for town fans anyway) as for the first time in 8 years things are looking good.

yeah its the galpharm now, looking forward to visiting your stadium for the first time on saturday.

Sold 2300 so far and it looks like we will more or less sell out.

Good luck for tonight and the rest of the season after Saturday.

If you get there early enough,you can park under the train bridge on Aylestone road by the FIAT garage near the ground. Thats if you dont mind bird shit on your car when you come out....Damn pi :thumbup: geons!!!

Its as grey as ever but wouldnt chose to live anywhere else. Place is buzzing at the moment (well for town fans anyway) as for the first time in 8 years things are looking good.

yeah its the galpharm now, looking forward to visiting your stadium for the first time on saturday.

Sold 2300 so far and it looks like we will more or less sell out.

Good luck for tonight and the rest of the season after Saturday.

2300 thats quite alot should be a good atmosphere for saturday

You can park off the Saffron Lane at the athletics sports club. It will cost you £3.50 there. The advantage of parking there is that you can get away quickly after the game.

Apart from that you can park just before the Mazda garage opposite the cinema for £3. It can be difficult to see the entrance though and once past it you have to go back around the one-way system.

I have been told to park at the rugby ground on sat is this a good place to park ?

hope its a good game on sat and dont beat us by too many :crylaugh: cheers if anyone can help .

If you park up just in front of the away goal, your team might just squeeze a point. :thumbup:

Park at Welford Road if you don't mind paying. It's close, obvious and there's always spaces. Think it's about a fiver, though.

dont mind paying thanks , we have another 900 tickets now full allocation of 3325 so should be a sellout for us as they go on general sale tomorrow , good atmosphere then goodm luck for after saturday :thumbup:

dont mind paying thanks , we have another 900 tickets now full allocation of 3325 so should be a sellout for us as they go on general sale tomorrow , good atmosphere then goodm luck for after saturday :thumbup:

Away fans selling out?

:w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t: :w00t:

You touch my parking space and i'll kill your fcuking whippet!!!! :angry:

:thumbup:

Archived