Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Matt

Supersize Me

Gonna be on Channel 4 on Thursday, I've not seen it but for people who don't know what i'm on about aparently its about a bloke who eats nothing but SuperSize McDonalds for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner. Apparently its a good film but it puts you off McDonalds and I don't wanna be put of McDonalds :rolleyes:lol

Anyone seen it? Any good?

Gonna be on Channel 4 on Thursday, I've not seen it but for people who don't know what i'm on about aparently its about a bloke who eats nothing but SuperSize McDonalds for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner. Apparently its a good film but it puts you off McDonalds and I don't wanna be put of McDonalds :rolleyes:lol

97258[/snapback]

Why on Earth not?

He basically made the film to point out how bad McDonalds is. I haven't seen it yet but will be watching hopefully.

Gonna be on Channel 4 on Thursday, I've not seen it but for people who don't know what i'm on about aparently its about a bloke who eats nothing but SuperSize McDonalds for Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner. Apparently its a good film but it puts you off McDonalds and I don't wanna be put of McDonalds  :rolleyes:lol

97258[/snapback]

Mcdonalds puts me off Mcdonalds.

A good film, but as an occasional and responsible user of sausage & egg mcmuffins, it doesn't really change my feelings for the organisation or its food.

Those parents that were passing McDonalds' meals to their kids through the school railings to their kids who wouldn't try Jamie Oliver's meals, however, deserve (and please excuse the non-PC tone), a ####ing good kicking.

I missed the first bit of the film - I was in McDonalds :rolleyes:lol

-No, not really, but I did miss part of the film I watched about the last 30 mins, The bit I saw, has changed some of my opinions about McDonalds but come on who didn't know McDonalds were bad before? I eat McDonalds quite abit but not excessivly, and watching what I did of this film isn't gonna put me off McDonalds....

Archived