Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Southern Fox

Matty Fryatt

Personally I thought there were times against Brighton when Fryatt showed signs of class, turning players and hustling players to make something out of nothing - he just didn't have any support up front to make it count. He's becoming a much smarter player, and when him and Howard are on form they are quite a lethal partnership.

FFS Fryatt is going through a lean spell and I'm not his greatest fan but please don't knock Howard...we missed him last night...BIG TIME!..that player is worth his weight in gold...and that's a lot of gold!

Gold, more like scrap metal.

We did miss him in the Brighton game, but would the final result have been any different?

Fryatt looks like hes back on the McDonalds again after the last few games, Dickov's old, Pearson didn't even get Chambers or Gradel on. King hit the post it weren't our day.

It was always going to be 0-0.

If Howard had Dickovs free header, he would have missed too, hes scored 1 fooking header since he joined i think, and missed a hell of a lot more. And thats why Ollie signed him to score headers lol

We have started to put some great crosses in, Howard is never in the right position to head the ball, and never really attacks the ball, never gets over the ball so it goes over the bar.

That game had 0-0 written all over it, Brighton had at least 6 players sitting very deep even when they had the ball in our final third.

They never even tried to trouble us or score, which was an error on Micky Adams part, because he should have seen we were off colour and changed the formation a bit, i think if Brighton had gone for us a bit more we would have lost.

Target men are easy to find then goalscorers these days.

Rubbish hence the reason we've had more enquries about Howard than Fryatt this season.

Heskey has been a highly courted signing by everyone but to the nature of his play.

Targetmen are increasingly becoming difficult to find.

We did miss him in the Brighton game, but would the final result have been any different?

Fryatt looks like hes back on the McDonalds again after the last few games, Dickov's old, Pearson didn't even get Chambers or Gradel on. King hit the post it weren't our day.

If Howard had Dickovs free header, he would have missed too, hes scored 1 fooking header since he joined i think, and missed a hell of a lot more. And thats why Ollie signed him to score headers lol

We have started to put some great crosses in, Howard is never in the right position to head the ball, and never really attacks the ball, never gets over the ball so it goes over the bar.

That game had 0-0 written all over it, Brighton had at least 6 players sitting very deep even when they had the ball in our final third.

They never even tried to trouble us or score, which was an error on Micky Adams part, because he should have seen we were off colour and changed the formation a bit, i think if Brighton had gone for us a bit more we would have lost.

Utter rubbish,both P'boro and Huddersfeild tried that,they are both much better teams than Brighton and we put 4 past each (with Howard's help! :thumbup: )

Rubbish hence the reason we've had more enquries about Howard than Fryatt this season.

Heskey has been a highly courted signing by everyone but to the nature of his play.

Targetmen are increasingly becoming difficult to find.

I'll agree with that.

GOOD target men are hard to find - this is apparent when you think of how many crap target men we have had over the last couple of seasons

To be fair maddog, that's about the best post you have ever made.

It seems that following City is a depressing experience for some people??

Tell me, why on earth do you bother??

Archived