Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
OriginalRobboFOX

Red Leicester

This is up for sale....

cid_DSC00311.jpg

Now before you all jizz, it is a small, and I mean SMALL! It will only fit a very very petite woman or a young kid. Any offers? If not I'm sticking it on ebay.

What a shirt.

Daggers will have one of his legs in that before you can say 'new underpants'.

Now before you all jizz, it is a small, and I mean SMALL! It will only fit a very very petite woman or a young kid. Any offers? If not I'm sticking it on ebay.

PM how much you want for it. I would look great in that shirt.

Alex will be all over this. He loves the tight tshirt style, and will soon need a replacement for his 94 playoff final tshirt.

Nothing will ever replace the 1994 play-off shirt. I saw a website selling that for £20, I got it for £3, haha. I think I'll let Lisa have this one, there won't be as much stretch in it as the 1993 play-off shirt!

PM how much you want for it. I would look great in that shirt.

I'm gonna stick another photo online with a ruler later cos I really want to put accross how small it is before I sell it. I dont want you to get it and be like, its too small!! Although I know your petite :thumbup:

I'm gonna stick another photo online with a ruler later cos I really want to put accross how small it is before I sell it. I dont want you to get it and be like, its too small!! Although I know your petite :thumbup:

Aw, thanks. :blush:

I have the blue one; it's a large boys, and it fits perfectly, if that's any guide.

Nothing will ever replace the 1994 play-off shirt. I saw a website selling that for £20, I got it for £3, haha. I think I'll let Lisa have this one, there won't be as much stretch in it as the 1993 play-off shirt!

There is no stretch in those shirts!! I didn't fancy a fight anyway.

It's a nice shirt, would suit you.

Thanks, Corks. :blush:

The grumbling unrest on the terraces caused by those red shirts is still quite vivid to me and caused many a heated exchange between our fans ( especially if worn at home games ) ,

i would rather see us in one of those crappy slogan shirts than go back to red ,

sorry , i know this may be a minority view now :(

good luck with the sale though , i'm sure it's a collector's item

untitled-1.jpg

The tape measure reads 22'' for length and the width is 2 biro's long :thumbup:

That's bigger than the home shirt I've got! :clap:

Let me know how much you want for it!

That's bigger than the home shirt I've got! :clap:

Let me know how much you want for it!

Let's have a bidding war!

I too could fit into that shirt as I have exercised a lot since Monday - in fact, just today, I walked to the staff room twice in order to get some chocolate digestives. I'm betting I'd probably need a couple of shirts underneath it just to pad it out.

:whistle:

Archived