Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tevez

500 People that think the OS is shit.....

tbh I don't think its that bad. Every club is the same anyways. It's straight to the point and serves it purpose. The only annoying thing is that silly Leicester World page which comes up when you first log on.

To be fair the official Shite has nothing to do with the on feild peroformance

Of course not, but the site delivers. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Like I said the only annoying thing is the advertising and the world page but every club has got the same thing. It's just the way things are with football. If anything it's the people who maintain the site which should be to blame if the injuries are not updated and player profiles not updated and this whole shirt fiasco. Injury updates aren't usually put up due to tactical mind games. Do we want to tell the opposition are main man is out when they are probably planning on how to cope with him. When we sign a player we always find out first on there? (accept knowitall) :)

If people had good reasons why the site is shite other than a few mistakes down to human error then it would be plausible. Just seems like another moan at the club when there are more important things to worry about. I.e were top of the table. Lets be positive unless people would rather be negative and complain over something so petty and pathetic without just cause.

Of course not, but the site delivers. Does exactly what it says on the tin. Like I said the only annoying thing is the advertising and the world page but every club has got the same thing. It's just the way things are with football. If anything it's the people who maintain the site which should be to blame if the injuries are not updated and player profiles not updated and this whole shirt fiasco. Injury updates aren't usually put up due to tactical mind games. Do we want to tell the opposition are main man is out when they are probably planning on how to cope with him. When we sign a player we always find out first on there? (accept knowitall) :)

If people had good reasons why the site is shite other than a few mistakes down to human error then it would be plausible. Just seems like another moan at the club when there are more important things to worry about. I.e were top of the table. Lets be positive unless people would rather be negative and complain over something so petty and pathetic without just cause.

I would just like more info on injuries and stuff like that

1. Tevez

2. Maybes

3. Daggers

4. Corky

5. J.Lisemore

6. GLC

7. Ultra

8. Porky

9. Lovejoy

10. Granno

11. BedsFox

12. Roo Fox

13. BGJ

Top of the League and you still all moan...

top of the League and you still all moan!!

Moaning bastards!!!!! :D

Next you'll be maoning about how long it takes to get a bloody coffee at half time and how they never have enough pies

(L1 USED to have loads of pies until Daggers,Lisa and her hubby moved in!!!!)

But the site does NOT deliver.

Look how often stories break on here, days or even weeks before the OS acknowledges them. The date switch for the Scunny game was a classic example.

The site will also be used to promote bland non-stories instead of information that fans really care about. There may indeed be cases where the club may wish to keep injuries quiet. However, torn cruciate ligaments tend to be rather difficult to conceal.

To many supporters, the site is the face of the club. So to see it needlessly disfigured on a regular basis causes genuine distress.

Archived