Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Foxes_Trust

Message Boards Send Signal to Club

Well done lads, I know you guys get a lot of stick including from myself at times but this is top draw.

I am also going to email the club with links to the polls and advise everyone else to just to keep getting the message through.

:city:

Good to know the boards are united on this.. :thumbup:

Whatever the voting on the OS (and I doubt figures will ever see the light of day..), the club can surely reach only one verdict.

There's bound to be a twist somewhere.

Good to know the boards are united on this.. :thumbup:

Whatever the voting on the OS (and I doubt figures will ever see the light of day..), the club can surely reach only one verdict.

If they wish to sell any shirts at all, they have to see sense and go for plain. I doubt anyone who has voted for one of the slogans would feel as aggrieved with a blank shirt as we would with one of the slogans.

I also doubt we'll ever see the figures as I believe that they'd already made their decision and the vote was a publicity stunt. (Democracy is overrated) :ph34r:

We're clearly getting a blank shirt.

To be honest, 10 minutes after the choices were announced it was obvious we almost definitely were. People shouldn't get themselves quite so worked up, even this club aren't stupid enough to try an act like they're doing us a favour by selling shirts for 40 quid with foxes foverer emblasoned on them.

Might get eggs smashed all over my face when that's exactly what they do but I can't see it in a million years.

Yeah I'm less concerned about it too.

They said two messageboards were involved - I'm guessing the other one is BBC 606??

They said two messageboards were involved - I'm guessing the other one is BBC 606??

Talking Balls.

If the club chose a blank shirt, those in the small minority that would actually want to have "FOXES FOREVER" on the front can just go ahead and put in on there themselves and we all win.

Yeah, that sounds like a good idea, have a blank shirt and if people want to they can get something put on the front

Archived