Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tilley

Leicester City vs. Huddersfield Town Match Day Thread.

Tough one today they're on a bit of a roll, we're going to need to be at our very best particularly the midfield and Oakley needs to put on his passing boots because I doubt Huddersfield will be as lenient as Yeovil were.

Tough one today they're on a bit of a roll, we're going to need to be at our very best particularly the midfield and Oakley needs to put on his passing boots because I doubt Huddersfield will be as lenient as Yeovil were.

Agree davieG.

Hopefully the way Oakley performed was a one off against Yeovil & he will be back to his best today, because as you say, his passing was pretty poor Monday night.

Setting Off from God Own County in a few minutes! Hoping to arrive about 12/12.30pm. Can't wait now! Starting to pace up and down a bit and the old butterflies have appeared.

Leicester here we come and may the best team win!

Regards

AceT :scarf:

Setting Off from God Own County in a few minutes! Hoping to arrive about 12/12.30pm. Can't wait now! Starting to pace up and down a bit and the old butterflies have appeared.

Leicester here we come and may the best team win!

Regards

AceT :scarf:

Safe journey down mate, think you'll cause us some problems but can see us just sneaking the win, hopefully.

We've had it fairly comfortable in the League of late but Huddersfield can give us problems, they're on the fringe of the play-offs and have a whole lot of incentive.

That's countered by our wondrous run of form, particularly at home so, despite the feeling that we might draw, I'm going for a win by one goal and us continuing to score at our average of two goals a game. However the crowd might have to play its part in helping us to that 2-1 win, and I hope they do, becausse they're still much too hard to get going at home.

Archived