Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

Student STs

Leicester City are offering Students of all ages the chance to purchase Season Tickets ahead of the 2009-10 campaign.

The Foxes have a long-standing relationship with the local and regional academic centres - with many supporters beginning their love affair with the club during their student years.

And City are extending their arm even further in what will be their 125th anniversary campaign - with a host of incentives in place to attract new supporters to the Walkers Stadium

Under 18s will be able to purchase their season tickets for the campaign from just £125 - while under 22s can secure their seats from just £200.

And the club are also allowing mature students to take advantage of the under 22 price - providing they can produce the correct credentials.

Chris Tinbergen, Head of Consumer Sales, said: "A number of our supporters begin their association with the club during their student years and we hope that we will be able to attract even more fans to the Walkers Stadium next season."

The club are also planning to target a fixture at the start of the campaign to tie in with Student Fresher's week - and there will be further games aimed at the student population throughout the season.

Supporters over the age of 22 who wish to take advantage of the Under 22 price rate are required to provide a letter of clarification to state that they are in full-time education from their course tutor.

Meanwhile, potential under 18 and under 22 season ticket holders are reminded that they must provide proof of age at their time of purchase.

For further information contact the Walkers Stadium ticket office on [email protected]

I'm confused, them prices are the same as they said before.

how much for.... a 19 year old college student (not uni but i think i still get the discount?) in the kop?

You get U22 price.

£125 is a great price.

To be honest i would take an even bigger gamble and charge £99

Psycologically £99 sounds great as its less than £100.

You have have HUGE banners and posters with £99 season ticket on it.

It just works for me and i think it would shift a hell of a lot more tickets.

Obviously £125 goes with the aniversary but £99 would be better.

Supporters over the age of 22 who wish to take advantage of the Under 22 price rate are required to provide a letter of clarification to state that they are in full-time education from their course tutor.

Brilliant - it's great news that genuine students will not be disadvantaged because of these other so-called bogus students who must have flooded the club with fake claims for season tickets.

This Tinburgen bloke really sounds like he has a head on his shoulders.

I made a complaint withing an hour of the ticket prices being introduced and made it clear they were discriminating against mature students!

I think they got the message!

I also am glad that they have put in place that you need proof! as this will make sure that only the correct people benefit from this offer.

Leicester City are offering Students of all ages the chance to purchase Season Tickets ahead of the 2009-10 campaign.

The Foxes have a long-standing relationship with the local and regional academic centres - with many supporters beginning their love affair with the club during their student years.

And City are extending their arm even further in what will be their 125th anniversary campaign - with a host of incentives in place to attract new supporters to the Walkers Stadium

Under 18s will be able to purchase their season tickets for the campaign from just £125 - while under 22s can secure their seats from just £200.

And the club are also allowing mature students to take advantage of the under 22 price - providing they can produce the correct credentials.

Chris Tinbergen, Head of Consumer Sales, said: "A number of our supporters begin their association with the club during their student years and we hope that we will be able to attract even more fans to the Walkers Stadium next season."

The club are also planning to target a fixture at the start of the campaign to tie in with Student Fresher's week - and there will be further games aimed at the student population throughout the season.

Meanwhile, potential under 18 and under 22 season ticket holders are reminded that they must provide proof of age at their time of purchase.

For further information contact the Walkers Stadium ticket office on [email protected]

where did you get the info from please..

LINKAGE!!!

Starred in the programme twice too last night :cool:

(this is cue for Alex to come on and comment on how many publications he's starred in thats to THAT picture)

Daily Star

Daily Telegraph

The Times

BBC Sport (both when we got relegated and at the beginning of this season)

Virgin Media website

Probably some more papers but I didn't go round checking :cool:

where did you get the info from please..

LINKAGE!!!

As it has a link to the ticket office embedded in it I would have thought it was obvious that it came from the OS

Bit just for you FIAB http://www.lcfc.com/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1536690,00.html

Seeing as I sent an e-mail on this issue, I'll be taking all the credit of course. ;)

Seriously though, a few of us sent e-mails on this issue, phone calls were made by certain members and it's clear that the club are listening to the fans. This is definitely progress. Also good to see that the club is taking steps to ensure only mature students will benefit.

On another issure, I might move my ST to L1 next season from SK2, will I incur any costs?

Archived