Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

Foxes to unveil signing tomorrow (Friday)

NEWS FLASH

Leicester city sign up new kit man

with a great track record dave(as he likes to be known) comes highly recomended

last season he finished 57 washes in 46 games

washing for teams such as Burton Albion and Rochdale his career has spun over 500 washes

:thumbup:

Strange one this... i can remember the os doing stuff like this before and it turned out to be a new camera man or some other bull schist... but i suppose this time with them saying its actually pearsons new signing its got to be a player...

I was tracking this thread waitng to see if this comment had been made - i'm expecting either - new groundsman, new tractor, new mascot to go alongside filbert fox (walkers fox maybe) Pearson has a new sexy secatary.

But hang on - new season tickets on sale, new kits etc, maybe they're going to try and get us to make a mad rush by making a mega signing. But then again that wouldn't be Pearson's style would it?

I was tracking this thread waitng to see if this comment had been made - i'm expecting either - new groundsman, new tractor, new mascot to go alongside filbert fox (walkers fox maybe) Pearson has a new sexy secatary.

But hang on - new season tickets on sale, new kits etc, maybe they're going to try and get us to make a mad rush by making a mega signing. But then again that wouldn't be Pearson's style would it?

It's a little scary to see everything going so 'right' imagine if they got this right as well. The Boo Boys will have to start complainig about the air temperature inside the ground.

Bit chilly though isn't it?

Its like im thinking the words.... but someone called hammond is writing them....yay someone as cynical as me... we will get on well my friend haha.

None of the above!

If you read the statement carefully it says Pearson's "new capture"!

I think he's kidnapped some lad from Mark's Electricals and is holding him hostage until that bloody scoreboard get's fixed! :giggle:

None of the above!

If you read the statement carefully it says Pearson's "new capture"!

I think he's kidnapped some lad from Mark's Electricals and is holding him hostage until that bloody scoreboard get's fixed! :giggle:

Oh its my lucky night... ive been waiting for someone to talk about the.. shitting ****ing crappy wanked up scoreboard(im done now)

Archived