Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Cobbo

Foxes to unveil signing tomorrow (Friday)

Im sure whoever it is he'll get the full support of all City fans and he won't be judged before he kicks a ball and settles in? :rolleyes:

Very true.

Negative comments is just what are needed when a new player arrives...... :rolleyes:

Akinfenwa, Sansomi or Brown..........lets get back to the Championship!!! :chant:

arrrghhh! i just know it's gonna be some stupid publicity thing, like the charity sponsor or something, just a shady ploy to boost website traffic :angry:

ooooh, that was exciting....brown it is....

Leicester City have today beaten a number of Championship clubs to the signing of defender Wayne Brown from Premier League side Hull City.

Brown, 31, has joined the Foxes on loan initially until the end of the season with the view to a permanent move.

The Barking-born centre half played a major part in the Tigers' rise to the top flight - making 44 appearances in total during the campaign.

Brown spent a one-month spell at Preston earlier this season - starting six games for Alan Irvine's side.

City boss Nigel Pearson said: "Wayne played a major part in Hull's promotion to the Premier League last season and his experience will be invaluable to us.

"He is a player that I have admired for a long time and I am delighted to have him on board."

Brown began his career at Ipswich Town and also represented Colchester United, QPR, Wimbledon and Watford before making a permanent move to Vicarage Road in 2002.

The player then re-joined Colchester in 2004 following a further loan spell at Layer Road. He made a total of 158 appearances in just three years before making a £450,000 move to Hull in 2007.

Brown, who has been offered the number 36 shirt, is expected to go straight into the City squad for the League One clash against Northampton Town at Sixfields on Saturday.

And there's FIAB's second identical post copy-pasting the OS.

If you liked it, the post forms part of a collectable series of nine identical posts which will be available as framed limited edition reprints from the Foxes Shop.

If you liked it, the post forms part of a collectable series of nine identical posts which will be available as framed limited edition reprints from the Foxes Shop.

Is this one of the monthly benefits for ST holders? I bet it is! Its just too good for nonST holders.

I'm looking forward to the 'Chants for Wayne Brown' thread myself.

Archived