Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

21 Amazing Goals

Prefered his goal against pompey at forest the 2 defenders had 5 yards on him and he went past them like they were standing still.

That one still hurts Pompey fans now. For pure potential, he had it all and despite an alright stint at Villa. He never really took off as expected.

Funny watching those goals, with the weather being crap - my Dad's been off work. Came home last Thursday - nobody downstairs, just noise from upstairs.

'Dad!' No Answer

Walked up the stairs, enter me room.

There's Dad watching City versus Palace on DVD - his first comment?

'Lennon's had a good game!' - He said it in the present. Magic. Out of all 200 DVDs to watch, he chose City v Palace at Wembley.

He watched the Derby 'un the day after and quizzed us on the starting eleven at dinner.

I like Speedie's at Bolton - something very nostalgic - very mid 90s and the way the crowd explodes when it drops in. Just like JJ's goal at Barnsley.

if it wasn't for the goal the izzet thuderbolt against spurs was going right for my face

re: nalis goal, my mate did the commnetary on the fans bit of sky, with the classic line of they'll be crying in their hovis in the streets of leeds tonight.

Archived