Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

21 Amazing Goals

I realise how old I am when I see something like that and think I saw all of them live :whistle:

JJ at Barnsley - absolutely p*ssed it down all night but was worth it for that wonderful goal.

Claridge and the shinner at Wembley

The one and only Keith Weller managing to pull off wearing the tights with a great run

Brings a smile to my face :D

That Nalis goal was so sweet, so was the Collymore one.

Think the Heskey V Arsenal was when we drew 1-1 and the kick off was at 12.00 on a Saturday which was pretty random back then, remember Heskey hitting the post when Seaman stood still in the middle of the goal, and didn't Heskey run on to the pitch after he went off injured on to the ball and run on and score:p

Was that the goal in the vid lol

You wouldn't get away with that these days.

The Izzet Bicycle kick was quality too.

Why can't we score goals like that anymore :P

Izzet V Tottenham was quality, think we came from 1-0 down to win 2-1 in that one, i was watching it on a TV in Lanzorote and you had to put pesetas in first before you could turn it on :P

Ah that is a great watch.

Claridge vs Palace was not technically the best, but last minute of extra time in a play off final, to be there watching that, my God. Better than sex with Angelina Jolie and Rachel Weisz at the same time.

Ah that is a great watch.

Claridge vs Palace was not technically the best, but last minute of extra time in a play off final, to be there watching that, my God. Better than sex with Angelina Jolie and Rachel Weisz at the same time.

Twice as good mate and the celebrations lasted a lot longer than id have done with that pair :whistle:

The Heskey goal...didn't he run from the half way line powered past a few defenders and scored? Or did I dream that?

Thats pretty much how it happened. He went off injured and was on the half way line ready to come on and just as the ref waved him back on, someone played the ball through to him and he ran on past the defenders who couldn't keep up with him and shot past Seaman!

There was a huge debate afterwards whether it was right or not and you can probably figure out how Arsehole W@nker felt about it all!

We drew that game though I think with a Stephen Hughes goal in the last minute and if I remember correctly, it was a decent shot outside the box.

Thats pretty much how it happened. He went off injured and was on the half way line ready to come on and just as the ref waved him back on, someone played the ball through to him and he ran on past the defenders who couldn't keep up with him and shot past Seaman!

There was a huge debate afterwards whether it was right or not and you can probably figure out how Arsehole W@nker felt about it all!

We drew that game though I think with a Stephen Hughes goal in the last minute and if I remember correctly, it was a decent shot outside the box.

Aye, that Cov willy puller.

Archived