Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

21 Amazing Goals

Joey's goal kind of deserves to be there as well :) Or even Cottee's one against Man U. Lovely video, though I'd have loved to see more of the build up to some of the goals. And JJ, what a prospect he was... What was the reaction from the fans when he left?

Joey's goal kind of deserves to be there as well :) Or even Cottee's one against Man U. Lovely video, though I'd have loved to see more of the build up to some of the goals. And JJ, what a prospect he was... What was the reaction from the fans when he left?

I was gutted when he left. Thought he'd go on to become a big star. How wrong i was! :/

I don't know what happened to him really. He seemed to have the lot when he was at Leicester and some of his goals were world class. Good old Huggy Bear.

Heres a longer version of the Barnsley goal

I remember watching that goal over and over again, it was a sublime finish by anyones standards. "18 years of age and the world at his feet..." What went wrong Julian?! :unsure:

Thats pretty much how it happened. He went off injured and was on the half way line ready to come on and just as the ref waved him back on, someone played the ball through to him and he ran on past the defenders who couldn't keep up with him and shot past Seaman!

There was a huge debate afterwards whether it was right or not and you can probably figure out how Arsehole W@nker felt about it all!

We drew that game though I think with a Stephen Hughes goal in the last minute and if I remember correctly, it was a decent shot outside the box.

Yes - Thanks for the reminder mate, I think that was one of Heskeys best ever goals.

Watching the 21 goals and the 3-3 draw, made me smile, hopefully their will be good times like them to come. You could see the determination the team and MON had against Arsenal. I loved the days when we had Walshy, Elliott, Pontus, Heskey, Guppy, Parker, Claridge playing, it'll be hard to beat them days

I remember watching that goal over and over again, it was a sublime finish by anyones standards. "18 years of age and the world at his feet..." What went wrong Julian?! :unsure:

I had it on video and rewound that goal about 8000 times! Loved watchin the fans go mental aswell

This has secondly helped me to win a bet with a mate who swore blinde Coatsworth's screamer was against Bristol City.

Would not have it when I told him it was Luton. £10.00 coming my way :cool:

the lesser spotted Coatsworth screamer.... a rare species indeed.....

Archived