Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Tj454

Would we survive

I think we would survive. The main problem last season was the manager merry-go round (and the 3 red cards that were rescinded). If we played as of late though we could struggle but I think we would battle to mid table. I have already said that I think we might be play-off contenders next season but now I am starting to doubt so a struggle could be on the cards. It's so upsetting when you think of the challenge we have put in in division 2 and 1 since 1991. The last few seasons have been abysmal compared to the previous 14 or 15 years.

We'd survive, I think we'd be about mid table with the current squad. Bear in mind a lot of the previous problems were down to mentality and management, not the squad quality (Although they were not great). Definitely need to strengthen in a few areas though.

We will be fooked in the championship with this squad.

We need at least 2 new strikers, at least 4 new midfielders and a couple more defenders and a goalie.

We will be losing Cleverly, Gilbert, Hobbs, Martin, Bunn etc next season.

But im sure NP will pull it off and we will be top 12.

And now were back, cos we are ace

We just walked out of that league, no more sad looks upon our face...

Nevermind the stupid cup, they call the Johnstone's Paint Trophy,

We'll still be so much better, than the once so MASSIVE Leeds

Nevermind the stupid cup, they call the Johnstone's Paint Trophy,

We'll still be so much better, than the once so MASSIVE Leeds

from the top :D

first i was afraid ,

i was petrified

thinking I could never live

without a new Leicester side

then I spent so many nights,

enjoying life here in League One

and we grew strong

we learned it ain't so wrong

And now were back,

cos we are ace

We just walked out of that league,

no more sad looks upon our face...

Nevermind the stupid cup,

they call the Johnstone's Paint Trophy,

We'll still be so much better,

than the once so MASSIVE Leeds

come on now score

and score some more

just turn it round now

and we'll have the prem in sight once more

.....................to continue

Would we survive in the Championship?

Yes, even without the strengthening of the squad that will surely come in the summer, the style of football we are playing and the quality of the players would ensure mid-table mediocrity and therefore some progress. There are at least four teams weaker than us in the Championship right now.

Would we survive in the Championship?

Yes, even without the strengthening of the squad that will surely come in the summer, the style of football we are playing and the quality of the players would ensure mid-table mediocrity and therefore some progress. There are at least four teams weaker than us in the Championship right now.

I'm not so sure.

I'm not so sure.

Don't get me wrong, we wouldn't pull up any trees. I just feel that Charlton, Southampton, Watford and Barnsley are weaker than us with the players we have. I'd expect us to be somewhere between 14th and 19th with the squad we have now in the Championship.

Archived