Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Raj

Peterboro V City

When we took about 10,000 or was it 50,000 to Boro for an end of season match at London Rd.

Cant remember teh score but 2 City fans streaked.

Little was manager

Grayson was sat in the stands near us

We needed something to get in the Play off.

What year was it?

Any team score news?

Thanks in advance!!!

:thumbup:

I want to go to Peterborough this season and Milwall too but money's a bit tight at the minute and with having to renew my ST at about the same time as the Milwall match I reckon I'll only make 1.

Which 1 do people think I should go to?

I want to go to Peterborough this season and Milwall too but money's a tight at the minute and with having to renew my ST at about the same time as the Milwall match I reckon I'll only make 1.

Which 1 do people think I should go to?

Peterborough if I were you.

24th April 93

We lost 3-0

Lost 3-0

Really???

Oh!!

And we STILL made the play -offs??? :unsure:

I was only 1 and a half at the time of this game, wasnt the Leicester fans setting fire to the match day programs?

1 and a half???

:angry:

I didnt even buy a programme!!! :cool:

Cheers lads :thumbup: ...sure it was 3-0????

I was at this match and there were more City fans than P/boro fans, the 2 streakers were funny until Tony Spearing (ex City player) grabbed one ot them so the Coppers could nick him, then at the end of the game Coppers on horses lined up on the pitch to stop any mass riots, feckin joke and everyone was pissing themselves at the over reaction. ;0) :scarf:

I was at this match and there were more City fans than P/boro fans, the 2 streakers were funny until Tony Spearing (ex City player) grabbed one ot them so the Coppers could nick him, then at the end of the game Coppers on horses lined up on the pitch to stop any mass riots, feckin joke and everyone was pissing themselves at the over reaction. ;0) :scarf:

Richard Smith was fuming about that !!

Lost 3-0

Really???

Oh!!

And we STILL made the play -offs??? :unsure:

1 and a half???

:angry:

I didnt even buy a programme!!! :cool:

Cheers lads :thumbup: ...sure it was 3-0????

We needed to win to give us a shot at automatic promotion, play-offs were pretty much guaranteed when we played them.

We needed to win to give us a shot at automatic promotion, play-offs were pretty much guaranteed when we played them.

Still cant believe it was 1993!!!

:cry:

Where do the years go???

:santa:

You sure we lost 3-0???

Oh by the way this part time glory hunter away fan(ie ME!) was there!!! :cool:

Still cant believe it was 1993!!!

:cry:

Where do the years go???

:santa:

You sure we lost 3-0???

Oh by the way this part time glory hunter away fan(ie ME!) was there!!! :cool:

Yeh defo , our fans set fire to 2 of the stands just to show our displeasure lol

Archived