Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

We're on Football Focus - Saturday

From OS

Leicester City with feature on Saturday's edition of Football Focus ahead of their showdown with MK Dons.

City boss Nigel Pearson, chairman Milan Mandaric, midfielder Matty Fryatt and club ambassador Alan Birchenall all speak to Manish Bhasin as the Foxes prepare for the top-of-the-table League One clash.

The programme starts at 12:10 on BBC ONE.

Manish is a city fan isn`t he?

Yeah, I've seen countless times teams have been featured on here and then gone on to lose. Hopefully this will only apply to the Maccy Dz.

Hmm.

Didn't NP break the so-called Manager of the Month curse earlier on in the season?? This man can do no wrong :P

And he's broken his trousers...

"Perhaps Nigel Pearson's protestations that Saturday's meeting between Leicester City and Milton Keynes Dons, first and second in League One respectively, is just another game in another long season would have been easier to believe had the Leicester manager not forced his hand through his trousers, ripping open his pocket, as he said it. "

What was he trying to do - in an interview - that required him to force his hand through his trouser pocket?

:unsure:

What was he trying to do - in an interview - that required him to force his hand through his trouser pocket?

:unsure:

Is a bit odd but I can sympathize. A few years back I bought a pair of jeans from next. As I always have my hands in my pockets especially when it's cold the lining of the pocket broke on the first time of wearing. Almost like a glory hole :giggle:

I took them back for a replacement and can remember the girl who worked there looking at me oddly as if they didn't believe it was accident. I successfully got a second pair and the same thing happened. I got my mum to return them and she got a third pair when she was in town.

Again the same thing happened. So I thought sod this the pockets are crap and will just get my money back. It wasn't a coincidence as I had bought a few different type of jeans and they were all fine bar these. Was embarrassing returning them as the same girl was behind the counter and the manager and staff said I was the only person to return these jeans back with his fault. They blatantly thought I was doing something dodgy with the pockets. :giggle:

Archived