Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
davieG

We're on Football Focus - Saturday

From OS

Leicester City with feature on Saturday's edition of Football Focus ahead of their showdown with MK Dons.

City boss Nigel Pearson, chairman Milan Mandaric, midfielder Matty Fryatt and club ambassador Alan Birchenall all speak to Manish Bhasin as the Foxes prepare for the top-of-the-table League One clash.

The programme starts at 12:10 on BBC ONE.

Mostly about the Dons game, also a good comparison between the two clubs.

I bet that was a good read.

Leicester City are a real club who have been established in the English Leagues since 1884 and MK Dons have been around since 2000 and something. MK Dons did nothing to warrent a place the Football League and they are nothing more than a scummy Franchise, where as Leicester are not.

From OS

Leicester City with feature on Saturday's edition of Football Focus ahead of their showdown with MK Dons.

City boss Nigel Pearson, chairman Milan Mandaric, midfielder Matty Fryatt and club ambassador Alan Birchenall all speak to Manish Bhasin as the Foxes prepare for the top-of-the-table League One clash.

The programme starts at 12:10 on BBC ONE.

Hopefully not a kiss of death :unsure:

There's a Football Focus curse??

Same as winning manager of the month curse?

Yeah, I've seen countless times teams have been featured on here and then gone on to lose. Hopefully this will only apply to the Maccy Dz.

do the biz, johnny :thumbup:

Pearson not so composed afterall ;)

The main does feel some emotions then :P

I thought he was as cold as ice.

He is right to play down the game though. after all its just another league one game against another league one team. They are below us in the league that therefore means that we are statistically better then them. We should beat them and get three points.

Pearson - "Whatever happens Saturday it's not the be-all of end-all"

So right, if we win this doesn't guarantee us promotion at all. If we lose it doesn't mean MK will catch us. Its just another game.

I'll record it on the DVD player I think.

I'm gonna get myself down whetherspoons for a breakfast then on the coach around 11ish I think.

And i've just read it on the OS and it says "Midfielder Matt Oakley" so they have obviously changed it from Matty Fryatt.

You would think they would have and use pictures of him managing at Leicester and stop using Southampton pictures. :unsure:

I bet that was a good read.

Leicester City are a real club who have been established in the English Leagues since 1884 and MK Dons have been around since 2000 and something. MK Dons did nothing to warrent a place the Football League and they are nothing more than a scummy Franchise, where as Leicester are not.

What I was thinking mate.

Archived