Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Part Of The Crowd

Well Done

Just want to say well done for the massive support today and the conduct of most of your supporters in the home end.

I can tell it was not a good performance from you but i still saw glimpses of quality that got you to the position you are in.

To concede an equiliser so late feels painful as i'm sure you can imagine but it was a point i would of taken before the game. Well done and thanks for helping create such an entertaining game, great advert for League One.

I will also be taking a break from posting here but will be back in a few days or weeks! 

Thanks again

Part Of The Crowd

Cheers mate! You were great today and we were not, but think we both know the ups and downs of football and you can play like that one week and be shocking week after, which WE were today! Think you have enough to go up and maybe even do well next year too. Hopefully we can both widen the gap further as we see other teams slip up below us. Good luck and cheers for your input! :thumbup:

I wasn't there but I just wanted to say that it is so good to see someone who supports another team come on here and post a complimentary message about our fans and team... makes a change from some who are just plain rude or try to big themselves up despite being completely wrong.

:appl:

POTC is a very fair poster who is welcome on this board in my opinion.

He's right, it was a great advert for League One, and although we only showed glimpses of quality, we still battled enough to get the point in the end.

We'll both go up automatically.

Just want to say well done for the massive support today and the conduct of most of your supporters in the home end.

I can tell it was not a good performance from you but i still saw glimpses of quality that got you to the position you are in.

To concede an equiliser so late feels painful as i'm sure you can imagine but it was a point i would of taken before the game. Well done and thanks for helping create such an entertaining game, great advert for League One.

I will also be taking a break from posting here but will be back in a few days or weeks! 

Thanks again

Part Of The Crowd

Dont leave because of a few idiots - everybody is entitled to their opinion, you've got yours, we've got ours.

Although i'd of been a bit more tactful if i were you! >_<

Thanks again

Part Of The Crowd

Drama queen - and there was me thinking you were half decent. I guess the leave of absence is down to Man U being on Sky for the next week or so... :whistle:

Thanks again

Part Of The Crowd

That, sir, is how to post on a forum other than your own.

I wish you well for the rest of the season. :thumbup:

Yeah your fans were very good and I was quite impressed. On our own forum they're saying that they thought you lot were quite quiet and were a shade of the support that Leeds brought that "made the hairs on the back of our neck stand up", but I disagree, I thought the noise and level of your support was very good...apart, that is, the one that blocked my car in and returned to his car eating a hamburger without even bothering to move it!

Yeah your fans were very good and I was quite impressed. On our own forum they're saying that they thought you lot were quite quiet and were a shade of the support that Leeds brought that "made the hairs on the back of our neck stand up", but I disagree, I thought the noise and level of your support was very good...apart, that is, the one that blocked my car in and returned to his car eating a hamburger without even bothering to move it!

that was probably one of the players

Hi there,

Yes Leicester City really played well at MK Dons on Saturday. A massive well done to all the lads for getting us a 2 - 2 draw, We needed it because our 21 match unbeaten run is still alive and kicking.

Bring on Stockport this Tuesday at The Walkers Stadium

Kindest Regards

Cubbio242009

Hi there,

Yes Leicester City really played well at MK Dons on Saturday. A massive well done to all the lads for getting us a 2 - 2 draw, We needed it because our 21 match unbeaten run is still alive and kicking.

Bring on Stockport this Tuesday at The Walkers Stadium

Kindest Regards

Cubbio242009

No we didn't!

Bertio211087.

Drama queen - and there was me thinking you were half decent. I guess the leave of absence is down to Man U being on Sky for the next week or so... :whistle:

What?

ignore him

I welcome constructive and complimentary posts from the opposition

good luck for the future, I hope you finish second!

I'd pay to see a Criag Adams comedy show where in loads of random situations he pops up to mention something, then his ebay items and then signs off saying "Kind Regards". It would go down a treat!

No need to pay for it, that's his function on here :thumbup:

I'd pay to see a Criag Adams comedy show where in loads of random situations he pops up to mention something, then his ebay items and then signs off saying "Kind Regards". It would go down a treat!

lol Today was the first time I've ever seen him post when he's not sellin something!! It made me laugh. I didn't know he did that

Archived