Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend

You pair are on the row in front of me then. It's the cool row.....apparently....or until Lisa comes on and says Row P is where it's at :whistle:

Row P is for losers.

Is this why everyone is making their way up there then I wonder haha

As long as the likes of C-Man and Maybes don't stand in front of me. :angry:

How about you stand on their shoulders in some sort of crazy foxestalk pyramid formation?

I don't think they could take my weight, but I am willing to give it a go. I still probably won't bang my head on the roof!

Urgh I hate it when then happens, you feel like a right lead swinger.

Never happened before, thank Pearson*

Still time to play on the beach and the Pier before the match though :D

*Pearson = God :P

Never happened before, thank Pearson*

Still time to play on the beach and the Pier before the match though :D

*Pearson = God :P

Just had a quick look on google maps and whats with the crazy pier that just seems to have a railway on it? Is that the original attempt at the train network to France?

Heard on Radio Leicester they're going to be on the beach with the fans, which will mean publicity which will possibly mean police which will mean no drinking because its illegal not in a licensed place. Booooooo.

Just had a quick look on google maps and whats with the crazy pier that just seems to have a railway on it? Is that the original attempt at the train network to France?

It does have a railway. It's the longest pier in Britain, and you can go the full 1.33 miles on the train. Got to be done on a visit to Southend. Reckon we should all converge on the pier at a certain time tomorrow, all board the train and then get LCFC scarves and flags out, and declare it a "football special".

It does have a railway. It's the longest pier in Britain, and you can go the full 1.33 miles on the train. Got to be done on a visit to Southend. Reckon we should all converge on the pier at a certain time tomorrow, all board the train and then get LCFC scarves and flags out, and declare it a "football special".

It's the longest pleasure pier in the world and won pier of the year in 2007. :thumbup:

£3.00 for a return ticket.

Heard on Radio Leicester they're going to be on the beach with the fans, which will mean publicity which will possibly mean police which will mean no drinking because its illegal not in a licensed place. Booooooo.

Not sure it'll be illegal to drink there. Its not illegal to drink in the streets unless its a non-alcohol zone like Leicester city centre...No idea about Southend Beach though lol

Wow! I'm going to be on the longest pier in the world and the fourth longest pier in the UK all in the same day! I can hardly contain myself!

9574611.jpg

And there's the boat I shall be catching at 6.45 tomorrow morning!

I might bring a few sticks of rock to hand out!

Archived