Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend

Are my tickets next to your crew bud ??

I am not sure matey - I think they may be elsewhere as Mark had already succeded in getting ours via e mail without knowing it when he got yours.

I am sure we can all converge on a pub pre match :cool:

[

I am not sure matey - I think they may be elsewhere as Mark had already succeded in getting ours via e mail without knowing it when he got yours.

I am sure we can all converge on a pub pre match :cool:

Yeh ill be about somewhere , leaving at 9 tomorrow morning so plenty of time to sample the local ales :thumbup:

Can I just make the point that if you've bought a concession ticket, make sure you bring you're student/whatever card with you as they will check I have been told. It's an electronic turnstyle thing but it alerts the stewards when a concession ticket is detected.

You have been warned :thumbup:

I have three tickets in row O that i'd be happy to swap for nearer the front, this will allow my youngster to be able to get a decent view.

You're such a stalker! Always on the same row as me! lol:sweating:

No.

I'll swap for a 'sew a little mouse' kit though. [and my optimistic bus]

Oh. :( Will a 'sew a ickle wabbit' kit do instead? :unsure:

You're such a stalker! Always on the same row as me! lol:sweating:
Be scared...........

You pair are on the row in front of me then. It's the cool row.....apparently....or until Lisa comes on and says Row P is where it's at :whistle:

Archived