Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend

Not sure it'll be illegal to drink there. Its not illegal to drink in the streets unless its a non-alcohol zone like Leicester city centre...No idea about Southend Beach though lol

I hope you're right, Andy. As much fun as it would be id much sooner be sat in a pub with a nice beer.

I take it the beach thing will be AFTER the game? It's only a 45 min train ride from west ham for me so I think I'm going to come down, get a ticket in the home end and join the shenanigans afterwards

I take it the beach thing will be AFTER the game? It's only a 45 min train ride from west ham for me so I think I'm going to come down, get a ticket in the home end and join the shenanigans afterwards

Bit of both I think, well so says Radio Leicester.

Wow! I'm going to be on the longest pier in the world and the fourth longest pier in the UK all in the same day! I can hardly contain myself!

9574611.jpg

And there's the boat I shall be catching at 6.45 tomorrow morning!

I might bring a few sticks of rock to hand out!

I got excited and thought that was Southend Pier for a moment! Then I realised it was Ryde Pier :cry:

I would like to meet up with some of you tomorrow. I look a bit like Moby and will have my 11 year-old son with me. He has short white-blond hair.

If you think you see us, please stop and say "Hello, what are you drinking?"

Not really - "Hello" will be sufficient!! :thumbup:

I would like to meet up with some of you tomorrow. I look a bit like Moby and will have my 11 year-old son with me. He has short white-blond hair.

Conversely, I would encourage you to have a stab at spotting your fellow FTers in Southend tomorrow. Greg and I will definitely be around - him with his away shirt on, and me in a home shirt. We'll have my mum with me, too. We'll be on the pier / seafront before and probably after the game too.

At Hereford last week we met some FTers for the first time, just by approaching random strangers in City tops and having a chat basically. The FT lot we met were all very friendly and they were the icing on the cake of an excellent away trip. Hope everyone has an equally good day tomorrow.

THe pubs in Southend were a disgrace!

Managed to get a decent pint in the Sutton Arms in town though..

They seemed ok on the beach front.

Forgot the pub name i was at, it was white though, i know that.

Moby, eh? I think I may have seen you near the pier before the game. Did you have a home shirt on and your son had an away shirt on?

Well I saw Lisa and Daggers (sorry I didnt recognise you for about ten seconds!) saw Alex with his face painted but didnt know who he was til I saw the other thread! Think I saw Kareem too, if you had a hat on then I did, you were walkin passed us with a m8, and I nearly said Hello but then realised you wouldnt have a clue who I was so thought better of it :giggle:

Saw Leftside with his Jesters hat but again didnt know it was him til I saw the pics this morning!

Hopefully will meet some of you properly one day and be able to say ello at games in future. :)

Got propositioned twice during the day which was weird..... must have been all the beers flowing!

Well I saw Lisa and Daggers (sorry I didnt recognise you for about ten seconds!) saw Alex with his face painted but didnt know who he was til I saw the other thread! Think I saw Kareem too, if you had a hat on then I did, you were walkin passed us with a m8, and I nearly said Hello but then realised you wouldnt have a clue who I was so thought better of it :giggle:

Saw Leftside with his Jesters hat but again didnt know it was him til I saw the pics this morning!

Hopefully will meet some of you properly one day and be able to say ello at games in future. :)

Got propositioned twice during the day which was weird..... must have been all the beers flowing!

Haha, yeah that was me. And the other lad with me was Lovejoy. I'd love to know how you recognized me though. ;)

Some cracking pubs there , managed to work my way around 8 or 9 friday night and returned to a fair few post match Saturday .

Despite having the Missus with me i had 2 dancers whipping there minge out under my nose in the New Ship friday night bless them ! lol

We missed some serious Poo-tang last night!!! The clubs were gagging for us minus probably Smuts.

fooking LEICS postcodes!

It's official: SOUTNEND CANNOT HANDLE MASSIVE CLUBS!

Good to meet leftsideoverhere and Isle of white fox too.

Archived