Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bert

Southend

Well no that's true.

They can have my seat on Row H (Seat 136).

I'm assuming that as always im miles away from anyone?

Row F :angry:

Any of you lot near the back have any sitters.... chuck em down to me and I'll swap with them :thumbup:

Im gonna be with the bloody flask and blanket brigade I just know it!

I'm G171. Think I'm just gonna head to the back though

I'm two rows from the back, I'm bloody standing. The old timers can move to the front if they need to sit down during potentially the most exciting game in our recent history :rolleyes:

Southend actually has an away end where the view's better if you sit down rather than stand because of low the roof is. Also pillars galore.

I can't remember if there's a drop before the pitch as well a la Kenilworth Road. The 'cafe' is the most odd thing about the away end.

Southend actually has an away end where the view's better if you sit down rather than stand because of low the roof is. Also pillars galore.

I can't remember if there's a drop before the pitch as well a la Kenilworth Road. The 'cafe' is the most odd thing about the away end.

Yeah, I've been before. They literally just dumped seats in it and didn't make any other modifications to it at all, which is a bit crazy as it just makes it look odd.

The opposite end is odd as well ain't it with it's flats over the top of it.

Haha, lets just say it's an odd ground at which we are going to (hopefully) win promotion at, and not forgetting the Championship.

£8.10? Perfectly reasonable price :cool:

I absolute hate you Londoners :angry:

£48 return from Leicester was the best I could come up with. A proper kick in the nuts, after I've just paid our ludicrous high utility bills this week.

If you want me to

I will take off all my clothes for you

I'll take off all my clothes for you

If that's what you're into

Then maybe later

We can get hot by the refridgerator

Next to the pantry

Do you think this might be what you fancy?

If you want me to

I will take off all my clothes for you

I'll take off all my clothes for you

If that's what you're into

Then maybe later

We can get hot by the refridgerator

Next to the pantry

Do you think this might be what you fancy?

Good god. No.

Archived