Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Leicfox

Wii - Games

Right ive had my X-box 360 flashed, so now ive gone and chipped my daughters Wii.

Can any of you who love the Wii recommend any games for my 11yr old daughter ??

So far ive done... We Cheer & Cooking Mama 2 World Kitchen. Games in this sort of genre is what im looking for.

Cheers.

stupid question but Can i chip my ps3?

and if i do what happens?

I don't know if im right so don't quote me, but i don't think it's yet possible to chip a PS3.

Im sure it will be done by some brainstorm eventually though like everything else.

I don't know if im right so don't quote me, but i don't think it's yet possible to chip a PS3.

Im sure it will be done by some brainstorm eventually though like everything else.

Cheers :thumbup:

Cheers for the replies, im gonna get a few of them...

Along with the games i mentioned already ive just downloaded..

Don Kings Boxing (4 me), Super Mario Galaxy, De Blob, Monkey Mayhem, Monsters vs Aliens, Mario Tennis, George Of The Jungle, Animal Crossing.

Should keep her busy for abit..

You could try wii fit. It's more available now and at a more sensible price.

Some of the mini-games are a good laugh.

Today I almost took out the tv after over-balancing myself to a huge jump on the ski slopes.

Still, just managed to touch down before launching myself at the tv. Over two jumps, a total of 237 metres.

Beat that. :thumbup:

Right ive had my X-box 360 flashed, so now ive gone and chipped my daughters Wii.

Can any of you who love the Wii recommend any games for my 11yr old daughter ??

So far ive done... We Cheer & Cooking Mama 2 World Kitchen. Games in this sort of genre is what im looking for.

Cheers.

Wii Music

Wii Fit

Mario and Sonic at the olympic games

The kids have just got a Wii board and Wii fit. I've just had a half hour workout and it feels like it's done me the power of good. Just as well because my Wii age is 52 :cry:

The kids have just got a Wii board and Wii fit. I've just had a half hour workout and it feels like it's done me the power of good. Just as well because my Wii age is 52 :cry:

I'm not sure but I think I've pulled a muscle.My calf is fvcking killing me >_<

I'm not sure but I think I've pulled a muscle.My calf is fvcking killing me >_<

Welcome to WiiFit....

The sad thing for me was my arms aching when doing Yoga... as holding them out for long periods hurt!! >_<

Archived