Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Mobile Phone Thread

I've got the Samsung SGH-U900 free on contract. Love it. :wub:

I'm with Vodafone and have been for ages - never had any problems with them (plus it's the only network with coverage where I live which does influence my decision somewhat!). Mind you, they do make a small fortune out of me! :mellow:

I want a new phone.

Contract.

Go!

what do you want in a phone though?

are you looking for one that does everything like the N95 but requires a rucksack to carry around or do you just want a phone to be a phone or a decent camera blah blah blah

what do you want in a phone though?

are you looking for one that does everything like the N95 but requires a rucksack to carry around or do you just want a phone to be a phone or a decent camera blah blah blah

To be honest, I want a good phone, but mostly after unlimited texts and some airtime.

Thinking of around £30 a month.

To be honest, I want a good phone, but mostly after unlimited texts and some airtime.

Thinking of around £30 a month.

A couple of options (if you like Nokias):

N2630: 150 SMS, 150 minutes, £25 a month (£4.17 after cashback) - T-Mobile

N6300: 500 SMS, 150 minutes, £30 a month (£5 after cashback) - Vodaphone or T-Mobile

Any good?

I hate 18 month contracts, especially when they roll phones out faster than Usain Bolt.

I am happy still with my black N95 8GB but the newer Nokia's are coming out soon and they look pretty classy.

Oh well......

Only another 13 months to wait.

Next time I shall do a 12 month.