Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Libertine

Mobile Phone Thread

I got the phone from carphone warehouse.... if you join up to quidco and go through the CPW link you get £60 back from them . http://www.quidco.com/carphone-warehouse/

So the contract is £34.26 and the phone is £96.89 or £36.89 with the cash back. (New vat rate means it's a bit cheaper)

I've taken the plunge and gone for it. What have I done? :ph34r:

Just don't get a SE C902

Still need to decide what phone/deal to get... cannot make up my mind. :unsure:

I have already had to decide what car to get this month (at least I've decided what to do in that respect, getting a Toyota Avensis). :thumbup:

Edited by cisono

Just don't get a SE C902

I recently purchased the upgrade of this phone, the SE C905. A very impressive phone with decent features, although this is counteracted by the fact that the slide is too wobbly and the keypad is very cheap and unreliable. I'm already on my second phone because the keypad broke on the first one.

I recently purchased the upgrade of this phone, the SE C905. A very impressive phone with decent features, although this is counteracted by the fact that the slide is too wobbly and the keypad is very cheap and unreliable. I'm already on my second phone because the keypad broke on the first one.

I have had 5 in 7 months on the C902

• 3 weeks later...
No, the BlackBerry Storm! You can actually right on that if you have normal fingers without having to turn it sideways or use a stick!

I have teeny fingers, so can write on mine without turning it sideways. :cool:

I am considering the Xperia X1.

xperiax1.jpg

img_56591_xperia_x1.jpg

Has anyone got it?

Personally I'd try the HTC Touch HD or the Omnia because I don't need a hardware keyboard, however winmo is a great operating system which allows loads of customisation and true multitasking, it's possible to add a pretty good gui too which overcomes the lack of eye candy (the main selling point of the iphone). Get a decent contract with internet.

Personally I'd try the HTC Touch HD or the Omnia because I don't need a hardware keyboard, however winmo is a great operating system which allows loads of customisation and true multitasking, it's possible to add a pretty good gui too which overcomes the lack of eye candy (the main selling point of the iphone). Get a decent contract with internet.

The HTC Diamond is ok, too much stuff on it for me though. Mines going on ebay in a coupla hours. I must admit, the battery isn't very good, but then it it a Windows mobile.

The HTC Diamond is ok, too much stuff on it for me though. Mines going on ebay in a coupla hours. I must admit, the battery isn't very good, but then it it a Windows mobile.

The newer winmo stuff has pretty decent battery life but the diamond is renown for having a battery that is too small.

What he said!!!!

Balls to that, I'm not paying more money for less minutes/texts/EVERYTHING for a pretty phone that's on a gash network. I'm a business man on the move :cool: I EVEN HAVE A BUSINESS CARD HOLDER*

*With no business cards in

But you get yours on the snide with a contract nobody else can get. So i'm afraid your opinions are void on this matter.

:whistle: