Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
andy_croydz

Old skool dance music

Who else thinks that old skool dance/trance was the best dance/trance there was? I listen to rock mainly now but still like the odd old skool dance/trance track.

Darude- Sandstorm is a lot of peoples favourite I think, there was a lot though back in the late 90's and early 00's.

Anyone remember these?

They don't make dance that good anymore!

So old school is now late 90's...blimey I do feel old, I was buying dance music in 1986, thats when it was great it died when bands like Yazz went to number 1, but for a couple of years buying chicago and detroit imports it was great.

This. Much underrated turn of the century dance track in my opinion.

Will post some more later...

Angelic was fvcking awful-Judge Jules' wife wasn't she.

I loved a bit of Scott Bond and Tall Paul around this time but I certainly wouldn't call it old skool!

A couple of good ones for y:

Good Shot by Hands Burn

Disco Cop by Blue Adonis

Amber by Natious

Beachball by Nalin and Kane

Travel by The Bulgarian

Cream by Blank and Jones

Angelic was fvcking awful-Judge Jules' wife wasn't she.

I loved a bit of Scott Bond and Tall Paul around this time but I certainly wouldn't call it old skool!

A couple of good ones for y:

Good Shot by Hands Burn

Disco Cop by Blue Adonis

Amber by Natious

Beachball by Nalin and Kane

Travel by The Bulgarian

Cream by Blank and Jones

it's playgroup to old timers like you (and me) ;)

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Prob my fav old skool tune.

Skip to 3:29 :cool:

Shame Robbie Williams came and used the James Bond sample in millennium.

Yomanda - Synth and Strings

Dj Jean - The Launch

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Dahool - Meet Her At The Love Parade

Armand Van Helden - You Dont Even Know Me

Early 90's classic. Hacienda stylee

Swooped in on this one, great times, great music enjoy :thumbup::cool::beer::dance:

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Archived