Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello from the North ! I've lived in Manchester for the last 40 years but never wavered in my support for City despite the local competition. But I could do with a few more N West teams being in same division - getting bored with going to Preston and Burnley (especially the other week - no fun!).

Short time lurker here. Decided to finally sign up. Been a fan since 1995 when a Leicester supporting mate roped me in to cheering for them. Season ticket holder from then until 2000 when I disappeared to Asia for 8 years. Stuck near London and poor so don't get to many games unfortunately.

I am sure you will gain a lot of popularity from your name. xxxxx

oh you nice. I look for special men like you who is faithful, open minded, speak his mind, don't smoke because I don't like smoker. You can drink occasionally for social gatherings. Are you family loving and financially stable? xxxx

oh you nice. I look for special men like you who is faithful, open minded, speak his mind, don't smoke because I don't like smoker. You can drink occasionally for social gatherings. Are you family loving and financially stable? xxxx

I think I'm in love.:wub:

I am as loaded as the footballers. You can count on me love. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

(note to others: buggar off, she's mine!!!)

I've been a long time follower of foxestalk, but never found the need or desire to join in. After friday's debacle it's about time to speak out and lend my weight to the body of unhappy opinion currently being expressed. After almost 50 years of supporting, the result against Portsmouth must rank up there amongst the most embarrassing and humiliating. I'm only glad that I chose not to go to my local pub to watch the catastrophe and share my misery amongst Northampton supporters who are cock-a-hoop at their victory over Liverpool a few days earlier.

Webbo got an Asian fetish? :P

Welcome to all new members

Ps: Haven't seen daggers recently, Sex Change and Deportation anyone?

Edited by Leicester944