Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

As I have not introduced myself on this forum. So I'm go to introduce myself

Hi,I'm Brandon and have been a City supporter since 2004, went to my first game when I was 5 and was hooked ever since. I go to games whenever the opportunity presents itself. And I created a account on this forum in 2012, and lurked around for the longest period of time  before I decided to start posting. Now, I am going to post on here regularly !

Leicester till I die.

Serious long time lurker (honest, look at the join date)

Never really felt the need to participate much and was happy to just gleam all the news and information that forums have over media outlets.

But I think the current build up of euphoria, that has built up recently in my heart after years of malaise, has just threatened to overspill and I need someplace offload before the girlfriend commits a crime. :)

Greetings from Japan. Very new to all this forum type stuff so please be gentle with me!! Been a fan since the end of the 83-84 season. Season ticket holder in the early 90's. Now very much a part-time Pete….due to distance which I know is a really feeble excuse!! I don't suppose there are any other Japan based fans on here are there?!

Up the City!

Alright everyone new member here I've bin looking at this forum for awhile & I've just decided to join now il tell u a bit about myself so my name is Brandon I'm from leicester born & bred I've bin a city supporter for as long as i can remember so that's about it really oh & COYB!!!

Afternoon boys and girls,

I've been reading posts on here for some time now and I fancied getting involved every now and again.

Also going to Japan in a couple of weeks so I was going to ask for some advice from any fellow foxes who have been to Tokyo as I'll be looking for a sports bar (Decent, preferably) to watch our SKY games on as I'll be missing the QPR game at home. Cheers in advance.

• Like 1

Howdy Everybody,

Stumbled upon this gem of a site about a year ago, a godsend for a freezing fox living in Iceland!

Fell for the club back in 1999 when Arnar Gunnlaugsson pulled the blue shirt over that gleaming bald coconut he calls a head.

Looking forward to sticking around and hopefully celebrating that elusive Champions League trophy soon that we've all been waiting for  :scarf:

Edited by Pearson's Daughter

Hello!

Leicester fan for years, from the States.  When I started following the Premier League, I chose Leicester to support because they had a Yank keeper (Kasey Keller).

It has been difficult to follow/support the Foxes the last few years, as the Championship receives very little (no) video coverage in the U.S.  However, I have been following this excellent season closely, and I finally discovered this forum!  Much thanks for the audio streams of the matches; that has been a lifeline for me to follow the matches.

Cheers all!

Lnkstern

Hello

I'm a very sarcastic Burnley fan who has joined up just to pat you on the head and tell you that everything is going to be alright..

You Foxes shall go to the ball.

Oh dear. I don't know what to say really. 

i hope you have a little fun on here,enjoying all out little squabbles

"Sarcastic Burnley fan", eh? I wonder what on earth you are going to post, but look forward to it anyway.

We are not celebrating until the fat lady sings, bless her!