Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi all

been a fan for years since early 80's.

Was last a STH when we won league 1. Life has got in the way lately but once they are in your blood....

Favourite memory- play off final against Swindon even though we lost, the fightback was something special.

Worst memory- being relegated to the old div 2 at Oxford. I remember crying my eyes out.

Well done to all for a fantastic season and premiership here we come

Hi All,

My name is"Premier League", Ive been watching the foxes on and off for about 20 years (and my dad for about a hundred years before that) I had some exciting times with the club about 15 years ago but i just lost contact... in fact for one year i forgot it even existed.

But now im back, ive got my season ticket and will be here to chat every day.

Hello all,

Long-standing foxile, Pleat-era veteran, saw Lineker etc, lots of Little-era matches onwards. Been to several games this season, cost tends to restrict me. Always been a sucker for the unsung hero (Oldfield, Wlliis, Guppy etc), best memory has to be Palace 1996, worst Millwall away in FA Cup in 90/91 (whichever it was)

Hi, been a Leicester fan since my dad introduced me to football as a young boy in the early 90s, just prior to the O'Neill era (which I remember well). I am now in my mid-twenties and about as die hard a Leicester fan as they come. I've seen a lot of ups, and certainly a lot of downs and I'm sure I will see many more. Hopefully one day, my son will be as sad as I and join a forum, such as this, telling the next era of fans about how I introduced him to football during the legendary Pearson era!

Hi there I am new here,

My first game was sometime back in the mid 60's, my dad was a lifelong City fan following them home and away since the end of World War II (he's still there in the garden of rememberace), he took me to try to pass on his love for the team but I was only a kid and it didn't grab me to his great disappointment, but I do remember the Gordon Banks was playing for us. Became a proper city fan in 1994 and I have been a season ticket holder since them (yes I was an plastic/elastic fan following the win against Derby in the Play-offs).

Most memorable games, Brian Littles return to the club with Aston Villa (remembered for the wrong reasons JUDAS!), the game away against Athletico Madrid (still sore how we were cheated over the two legs, muzzy wouldn't have been awarded a penalty even if he had been knifed in the pen area) and the two games against Wimbledon in the 1997 League Cup Semi final (especially the home game when Walshy tackled Vinney jones taking both ball and man and as Jones rolled around on the floor in agony, Walshy just calmly stood up leaned over him and pointed his finger at him in a "and you think your hard" type gesture).

Hi all

My first serious game watching Leicester was against Swindon away in 1991 under Brian Little. I purchased my first season ticket in 1994 when we got promoted to the Premier League. Still a season ticket holder in H1 East Stand.

I used to go to a few away games but only managed 2 this last season, Doncaster and Huddersfield.

New here.
Hello!

Southerner - LCFC fan by inheritance. First game ever attended was in December 2008 in League One. Would attend every week if someone had invented a teleport or if train tickets were affordable.

Hi all, been a LCFC supporter since near the end of the David Pleat era, the season Tony James scored to save LCFC from relegation to the old 3rd division.First game i ever attended was Cambridge United in the semi final play-offs at Filbert Street as i begged me old man for months to take me to a City match.Luckly got to go Wembly once when Steve Cladridge shinned it against Palace.

Just glad to see LCFC back where they belong the Premier League upward and onwards.

LCFC 1884

Hi everyone.

I am an Italian football fan and Big supporter of Inter of Milan. I moved to Leicester 1 year and half ago (I have been living in UK since 2009) and since then I followed the foxes and I started to support the team. I also thought to buy the season ticket for this new season but I think it is too late now :-D.

Forza Leicester!

New here, following Foxe's 7 years and have been over a number of times .Have to say the Wife and I enjoy our trips over :)   .Work mates given me some stick about what their Teams are going to do to us now with are up with the Big Boys. :scarf:    Here is to a bright future in the Premiership :D

Hi all. I have been reading the site for a while and so decided to join now that I have a little more time. I Have been a foxes fan ever since the 1963 Final against Utd. Like everyone else on here have experienced the highs and lows over that period. Sadly retired now so cannot afford to go to any matches so have to rely on Sky and Streaming. But I was lucky enough to see the late greats  Keith Weller and Frank Worthington. Gordan Banks and Shilton. The goal poaching talents of sniffer Clark and the career of Lineker. The Talents of David Nish, Muzzy, McLintock Walshy, to name a few. Managers the guile of Matt Gilles and Jock Stein. The ups and down of the Adams and Little years. The euphoria of the O Neill years, The disaster of the Sven experiment. Respect for the Job Kelly done in extremely difficult circumstances.

However I think we have now reached our greatest moment. I think given the opportunity by our wonderful owners Pearson will prove himself easily to be our greatest Manager.  He has put a structure in place the envy of many of our now Premiership rivals.

My fear is that we will lose him to England in a few years as his pedigree rises.

Thanks for taking the time to read and I'll look forward to continue reading through the many Threads and Posting my own thoughts from time to time. 

Greetings everybody, Leicester City maniac MHC here. I will be posting my first article on foxestalk as soon as I possibly can and I look forward to hearing all of your opinions. All the best people, MHC.

Hi I went to my first Leicester game when I was about 8/9 in 1983 and have always gone down since one of my early memory's were of Andy peake scoring a thunderbolt against Liverpool can anyone else remember it? As a kid used to sit in the double decker with my dad watching the likes of lineker,lynex,o Neil,Alan and bobby smith,Ian Wilson e.t.c

Edited by Russ112112

Hello!

My name is Poro Jäbä and I'm from northern Finland! It has been about 10 years since I last followed the Premier League and I heard that Leicester City FC will be a newcomer in that league. So what other team would be a better choice for me than LCFC? I just need to figure out how I can watch all the games since there's no free broadcast of Premier League in Finland but I'll find a way!

Hello!

My name is Poro Jäbä and I'm from northern Finland! It has been about 10 years since I last followed the Premier League and I heard that Leicester City FC will be a newcomer in that league. So what other team would be a better choice for me than LCFC? I just need to figure out how I can watch all the games since there's no free broadcast of Premier League in Finland but I'll find a way!

There is no better choice of team than LCFC. Case closed :D

Welcome though