Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi i'm Marc was a season ticket holder in the Kop but had to give it up due expanding family, living in Kettering found it hard getting to mid week games when I finished Work. Not a big poster mainly come to read the interesting posts ツ

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Hi there, 

I am new and wondered who has seen the new book former Fox Guy Branston (Brano) has released (The Footballer's Journey)?

It really gives fantastic insight into the game and features contributions from other Foxes legends Steve Claridge and Matt Piper

Really worth a look

The books twitter is @InspirePlayers

Hey guys, its Shaun here, I am a new member who is from a town near Inverness in Scotland called, Thurso, I am a huge Tennis fan and a supporter of Scottish Premiership club, Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Really hope you lads do well in EPL and will certainly lookout for your results as I am a big fan of underdogs, also looking forward to the banter on here ;).

Hey guys, its Shaun here, I am a new member who is from a town near Inverness in Scotland called, Thurso, I am a huge Tennis fan and a supporter of Scottish Premiership club, Inverness Caledonian Thistle.

Really hope you lads do well in EPL and will certainly lookout for your results as I am a big fan of underdogs, also looking forward to the banter on here ;).

Welcome to Foxes Talk. However, you might want to watch your language. We aren't underdogs: if that's your real interest, you should try joining the Notts Florist Fans Forum.

Hi everyone,

I read the theads on here quite often - thought it was about time I joined in! Great site by the way!

For those who are interested, I've been a City fan all my life, thanks to my dad. He took me to my first game when managed by David pleat.

In my mid-teens, me and a friend would buy restricted view seats in SK1 and then stand closer to the front to watch the game. Money was tight back then - so thanks to those of you who accommodated us, when clearly, we were where we shouldn't be.

Now moneys not so tight, i'm lucky enough to have had a season ticket in L1 for the last four seasons. I still love to stand and sing. Get to the odd away too - not as many as i'd like though.

Love matchdays, beer and banter.

Can't get over what a fantastic season it's been. Championies Championies Ole Ole Ole!

Bring on the Chelsea.

Hello and welcome to Foxestalk

Just joined the site?

Been lurking but never posted?

Then use this thread to say hello and introduce yourself. How you found the site, how you became a city fan, your greatest memory....

:welcome:

Hey foxes people,just joined after advice from a fellow blue. I've been blue for 34 years now,more of an obsession than following a footy team!  Many memories,grew up watching linker fed by Lyne,and dear old young,now top man on radio leicester.I have a detailed record of every city game that I've been to...does anyone else do that???..sadly the Donny game next week won't be among them,I have no tickets for me and the kids....my daughter not happy...give the boys a cheer from me and mine,.

Hello everyone!

I am the guy who managed to record the Nigel Pearson jumpy dance video thing on the pitch yesterday at Huddersfield and seen it posted on here, and that's why I joined really!

Always checked up on here without ever creating an account so I think after my great camera work I'm gona be more involved with this site!

Hi, and welcome.

Being half Scottish, I get to a few ICT games when up in Scotland, as they are my favourite Scottish side. I have seen them 4 times in the past two years, and it's good to see our old Leicester lad Bobby Mackay doing well for them.

I only get to see them when visiting Strathpeffer, up in Ross.

Enjoy the site.

Hi, I am a Nottingham lady born 'n' bred but have moved to leicestershire for the rest of my life! I am a happy 'turncoat' given Forest's demise since the Cloughie days. Pleeese can someone tell me what time the open top tour begins and where? I work long and unsociable hours but! I actually have daytime bank holiday monday off. My fiance and I are avid Foxes fans and really want to come along and give them our support!!

Cheers guys,

Annette X

Hi, I am a Nottingham lady born 'n' bred but have moved to leicestershire for the rest of my life! I am a happy 'turncoat' given Forest's demise since the Cloughie days. Pleeese can someone tell me what time the open top tour begins and where? I work long and unsociable hours but! I actually have daytime bank holiday monday off. My fiance and I are avid Foxes fans and really want to come along and give them our support!!

Cheers guys,

Annette X

Live in the south of England, so don't know, but welcome.

Hi All,

Love this site.  I am an American Foxes fan and have been since 1998. FoxesTalk is a great resource for me to follow the latest news.  Reading everything about transfer rumors for our return to the Premier League.

Hi! 

Nice to have folk on here who are so far away. Welcome to the site, and long may you support the Foxes.