Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Oh dear. I don't know what to say really. 

i hope you have a little fun on here,enjoying all out little squabbles

"Sarcastic Burnley fan", eh? I wonder what on earth you are going to post, but look forward to it anyway.

We are not celebrating until the fat lady sings, bless her!

What's a menacing and threatening Hull City fan doing with so many posts on here?

We'll here goes,been visiting site for a number of years,season ticket holder in family stand ,recruited girlfriend (now wife) to the foxes faithful plus two kids now all season ticket holders . I have been coming since the mid eighties.looking forward to getting involved in this forum.

We'll here goes,been visiting site for a number of years,season ticket holder in family stand ,recruited girlfriend (now wife) to the foxes faithful plus two kids now all season ticket holders . I have been coming since the mid eighties.looking forward to getting involved in this forum.

Hi,and make yourself at home. Welcome to you.

Iv'e been a fan since 1960, so as you can imagine, I'm a bit long in the tooth, but hey ho!

Anyway, enjoy your football, and enjoy yourself on here.  :thumbup:

while Im not exactly new, I thought it about time I should introduce myself as I will contribute to foxestalk alot more in the coming months. I currently live in Norwich but am from Thurmaston, me and my dad are big fans of Leicester, always have been, although I must say at times its been hard!!! Currently enjoying the good times and long may they continue! 

I used to work in the highcross shopping mall about a year ago, and I can vividly remember Knocky coming into my workplace and poorly attempting to woo one of the girls I worked with! she had no idea who he was either.

Hello everyone. Exiled LCFC supporter now living in deepest, darkest West Wales.

First match was in the 1975/6 season as a young child. Supported the club ever since.  A veteran of the late 70s and 80s mediocrity and the resurgence of our our club under Brian Little and MoN in the 90s.

Delighted that we are on the verge of a return to the top flight after our longest ever absence from it. Was at the Burnley game on Saturday. My first match for over 10 years I'm ashamed to admit.

I'd be interested to know if there are any other LCFC supporters in the Ceredigion/Powys region of Wales. I can't be the only one , surely?

Hello.

Leicester raised (off Narborough Road) but now living in Sheep county and working in Notts so the banter is awesome!

First game was City 0 - 4 Scousers standing in corner between main and family stand in late 70's. Now a father of 3 of whom only one likes football and (thankfully) he's also a city fan.

Money, work and distance means I don't get to as many games as I would like but that doesn't diminish the love I have for our club.

Up the city!

Hi,

Just joined, but been lurking for a while. Moved to Leicester from Somerset in 1989 and became a Foxes fan soon after, during the play off years. Go to a few games, but should go to more. Last game I went to was against Yeovil and couldn't believe they charged me £42, even for a seat in J2.

oweya chaps and ladies

usually browse this forum weekly to see the opinions of fellow city fans, thought I would make the jump and sign up

been a Leicester fan since the 98/99 season, first ever game was a midweek affair vs Middlesboro, got beat 1-0 and gazza scoring

looking forward to a few lively and friendly debates, plenty of banter and hopefully good times ahead

BLUE ARMY

Hi

Only use really to view comments, most are good, been a fan since born, Grandad used to take me from when I was around 8/9 (earliest memory was a 5-1 loss home to Everton in 77), supported them ever since, unfortunately my Grandad suffered a heart attack after rooster scored in injury time v tranmere at filbert st on the run in to play offs, they said he wouldn't have know a lot about it except probably being elated at the game.

Enough about that, let's bring that championship trophy back to the KP.

What's the deal with starting a new post or maybe someone could post the following link for me, it's about hitler being a forest fan

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HzkwBfQiWsQ&feature=youtu.be

Cheers

Hi

Only use really to view comments, most are good, been a fan since born, Grandad used to take me from when I was around 8/9 (earliest memory was a 5-1 loss home to Everton in 77), supported them ever since, unfortunately my Grandad suffered a heart attack after rooster scored in injury time v tranmere at filbert st on the run in to play offs, they said he wouldn't have know a lot about it except probably being elated at the game.

Enough about that, let's bring that championship trophy back to the KP.

What's the deal with starting a new post or maybe someone could post the following link for me, it's about hitler being a forest fan

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HzkwBfQiWsQ&feature=youtu.be

Cheers

You're off to a poor start if you're telling porkies from day one.

Hi all you Mighty Foxes,

Been a silent supporter of the Foxes for many years, my folks lived in Wiston Fields, but Imoved to Perth in Oz , about 60 years ago, never miss reading Foxes Talk everyday, but never thought I needed to be an active member till now, Lived through all the hype fromthMON days, but nothing like the excitement of this season ,Boy have we got a team together, I love NP and all the boys, they have done us all proud this time

COYB

Might as well introduce myself, Hello!! :)

I'm a student  :beer: away from Leicester but still try to get to as many games as I can and was a season ticket holder right up until the point that Pearson started to turn things around last season, maybe I'm just an unlucky charm.

Hope I don't drag us down by going to a few games between now and May!!   

Have also been following the site for a while and thought it was time to sign up. Been a fan since the early 80s and have kept the faith despite living away from Leicester since mid 90s. Now live in SW London. Can't get back for tonight's game so wondered if there were any other Foxiles down here who are planning to go to the Stag's Head in Fitzrovia to see the game today?

Hi,

I'm a media production student interested in starting a Youtube channel for Leicester City fans to give their opinion on anything to do with the club, whether it be matches, results, direction of the club, I want to give you a voice.

Would this be something you would like to see?

Cheers,

Romyn Sharma