Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Tom, I'm 22.

Big City fan for a few years now and I've finally decided to join FT. Manage to get to around 10 games a season usually, half home and half away. Feel pretty confident that I know my football and I'm fairly level- headed so I'm looking forward to posting my views and seeing what y'all think! 

Hello everybody,

I am a dutch Leicester fan, and i hope to "learn" from you guys / girls about LCFC. And hear all the gossip, rumours and other news. You can also follow our twitteraccount.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Marc from the Netherlands

Wilkommen.  :thumbup:

Hi All, LCFC fan from the East! Become a foxes fan since Craige Levein, i was studying at the Uni back in 2004, but some part time job at the Walkers stadium. i cannot believe i have been a city fan for nearly a decade now, and this is getting exciting. At that time, feel dissapointed because we cannot find any consistency and the confidence level was low, we have to rely on players like Danny Tiatto, Gareth Williams and Stephen Hughes. When i see Momo Sylla or Elvis Hammond playing, i feel like we could not get anything from the game but losing. Ian Hume was the best at that time, then we brought in Matty Fryatt linked up with Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume. Defencively, we had some good defenders like Patrick Kisnorbo and Patrick McCarthy, and of course Gareth McAuley......

Anyway, great to join you guys, i am 100% sure we can bring Premier League back to Filber Street after this season. Firstly, we do not have a stupid owner like Vincent Tan at Cardiff, the Thai owner is fully supporting Nigel, spending wisely and we have a load of factastic players, young promising star like Moore, by the way, sorry to see Richard Stearman now plaing in Leauge One, now we have Kevin Phillips and his rich experiences on and off the pitch, record nine straight league wins, nothing could stop us! !!

Hi All, LCFC fan from the East! Become a foxes fan since Craige Levein, i was studying at the Uni back in 2004, but some part time job at the Walkers stadium. i cannot believe i have been a city fan for nearly a decade now, and this is getting exciting. At that time, feel dissapointed because we cannot find any consistency and the confidence level was low, we have to rely on players like Danny Tiatto, Gareth Williams and Stephen Hughes. When i see Momo Sylla or Elvis Hammond playing, i feel like we could not get anything from the game but losing. Ian Hume was the best at that time, then we brought in Matty Fryatt linked up with Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuume. Defencively, we had some good defenders like Patrick Kisnorbo and Patrick McCarthy, and of course Gareth McAuley......

Anyway, great to join you guys, i am 100% sure we can bring Premier League back to Filber Street after this season. Firstly, we do not have a stupid owner like Vincent Tan at Cardiff, the Thai owner is fully supporting Nigel, spending wisely and we have a load of factastic players, young promising star like Moore, by the way, sorry to see Richard Stearman now plaing in Leauge One, now we have Kevin Phillips and his rich experiences on and off the pitch, record nine straight league wins, nothing could stop us! !!

:welcome:

Hi Everyone,

Been a Foxes fan for 47 years plus. First game was 1st October 1966 (4-2 win at Highbury with 4 different Jocks scoring for

us!).

Now live in Austria and work part-time in Malaysia. Currently living the dream, what a season!

Love listening to Stringer and Youngy, but please do not hold that against me!

Can someone please tell King Power that Marshall, Beckford and Gallagher no longer play for us as the VCR promotional footage playing on the Merchandise stand in Bangkok Airport, thinks otherwise. There is now a very nice picture of Knocky adorning

the display which was attracting the attention of a group of Lady Boys last Friday night.

Hi all

My name is Chris, from a family of Great Glen foxes, season ticket holders in SK2. 

Aged 10 at the time and taken by my London born Dad, first match was the 2-2 draw with Spurs in March 1963 when Jimmy Greaves scored after 45 minutes and 1 second and the referee disallowed it as he was blowing up for half time as Greaves took his shot!! I got passed down to the front by various fans and stood right behind the kop goal. Immediately hooked.

Have browsed for quite some time, but decided to join after reading the Andy Lochhead article, brought back great memories. I couldn't get to the game, but listened to the radio commentary in complete darkness in my bedroom, no radio commentary since has ever been as emotional as that one. I just paced up and down the room praying, hands clasped together during the second half for what seemed an eternity.

By contrast the semi-final and final, which I went to seem a blur now, apart from Allan Clarke's goal and the abuse from the WBA fans in the coach park!

Anyway, so hopeful this year. The team are really doing us proud and I am really praying we go up and fully establish ourselves as a seasoned and successful premier league team, as I ain't getting any younger.

Up the City!

Hello, Fellow Football Fans!
I am here as part of my research into a new project looking at ways to reduce the cost for supporters attending modern day football.

I am unable to post more until I have a like - so please like this topic and I will be back with more information soon that can hopefully help to make supporting our teams more affordable for us all!

Many thanks

Rob

• Like 1

Although Ive been visiting Foxestalk for a good few years now, I've just decided to join the fun.

I am a season ticket holder with 22 points and have been a season ticket holder for half my life.

Although I am optimistic at times (I think all football fans are), on the whole I am fairly realistic with leicesters ambitions etc.

just a quick question. When am I able to create my own theead/topic.

Thanks

I've spent far too long on this site over the past few years without contributing, so I decided it's finally time to join in.

Name is Sam, was a STH when I was younger from the end of O'neill era until the first season back in the championship when Levein took charge.

Hey,

I have been a follower of for over 25 years and have been through all the ups and downs that come with the Foxes. Got onto this site through postings on Twitter and have enjoyed reading them, so have decided to join the ranks!

Keep The Faith!

(P.S. Hope we beat the Trees tonight and keep up the pressure of those in our wake!)

Hello, I'm called Will hanrahan and I am about to produce the new BBC Late Kick Off series. Our presenter is a Leicester City 'ultra'. We plan on having a studio audience for our new series and I really want Leicester fans to provide a big presence...If you'd like to attend and see how pout the show together (you'll be in vision and are encouraged to display your colours), contact me at [email protected]. Me? I'm a blue too, but from Liverpool! 

Hello, I'm called Will hanrahan and I am about to produce the new BBC Late Kick Off series. Our presenter is a Leicester City 'ultra'. We plan on having a studio audience for our new series and I really want Leicester fans to provide a big presence...If you'd like to attend and see how pout the show together (you'll be in vision and are encouraged to display your colours), contact me at [email protected]. Me? I'm a blue too, but from Liverpool! 

You should make a thread about it if you want more people to see - I doubt many people bother with this thread.

Welcome btw. lol

Edited by Carl the Llama