Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Alright peeps,

New to foxes talk, season ticket holder for the last 3 years (but dont believe the old "if you dont go to watch them every week you're not a fan"), couldnt go before as i was away in the Army.

Actually believe we can do it this year!!

COYBssssssssssss

Peace out!!

Hi have just joined this morning ,I have lived in Leicestershire for 50 years born into a LCFC. Family of supporters . I live in Burbage ,and have done so all my life. I first started going with my brothers and mum and dad when I was about 6 yrs old and was brought on the Bloomfield standard of football . Which we have not always been able to produce over the years .

I do not get down as often as I did when I was younger and went home and away most weeks .

Last wen to the Bolton game at xmas with the northern branch of our family . Which was great most of the game . Good result .

Love the forum keep it up

Up the CITY !!!

Hello,

Dan from California.  (Yes in the USA)  I lived in Groby for one year when I was young.   My father worked in Leicester in 1983-84 and I went to 

Martinshaw Primary School.   A foxes game is the only football game that I have been too.  So it is the team that I follow all the way out 

here in California.   

Go Foxes.

Dan

Hey, I'm 20 and like everybody else I've joined after just looking for what seems like an eternity, I've been a season ticket holder since I was eight, I love seeing everyone's different views and discussions on here so hopefully I can add to that!

Hey, I'm Dan, 22, I've been a Leicester fan since before I had a choice (Dad's side of the family used to live about 3 minutes from Filbert Street) but have only followed them properly for maybe the last 8 years or so. Feeling quietly optimistic about this season!

Hello all, new member here. Followed Leicester since I was 6, lived there since I was born. Curently out of the city at university so trying to keep up to date with all the latest goings on on here as I can't really get to any games any more.

Hopefully we'll be a premiership team by the time I graduate!

fox93

Hello all, new member here. Followed Leicester since I was 6, lived there since I was born. Curently out of the city at university so trying to keep up to date with all the latest goings on on here as I can't really get to any games any more.

Hopefully we'll be a premiership team by the time I graduate!

fox93

Hello we already have a fox92 here so it was the natural course for us get a fox93, hopefully the trend continues and fox94 joins us soon.

how do - been a foxes fan for an age. Lived in Perth, WA most of my life. Hard to follow out this way when all they show is premier league games. Thank god for the internet.

chasing a foxes car sticker. the site have none, i contacted them and they wont accept cards over the phone which is fair enough. If anyone can help a brother out, that would be mint.

Good to belong after all these years of following The Foxes man and boy!

Like many of you, I've experienced the highs and lows of the emotional roller coaster which is Leicester City FC for well over half a century. Born in Stamford, with grandparents in Rutland and relatives in Leicester, learnt to read with them in the 50's by following the weekly reports of the team on the back pages of the Mercury!

Now have twin grandsons of my own south of the Thames cheering on the team as new junior foxes. So I've gone full circle and I hope in the fullness of time they will too and enjoy following LCFC wherever we play our football.

Let's keep the dream alive...

SWSurreyFox

Hello Everyone,

I have been reading the site for the last 3/4 years but don't tend to post, keeps me in touch living in Mid Wales. I'm from Wigston originally and as my Grandfather played for the City there was never any doubt who I would follow ! The good news is I have managed to make sure my daughters will follow the City too. We come when we can. Still too nervous to believe how well it is going right now, as having followed the City since about 1975 I have too many memories !

Cheers

James

Edited by JamesWelshFox

Hey Guys,

My name is Simon Volaris and I am new to Foxes Talk! Well I have been a member since 2010 but I have never communicated, just browsed.

I usually get involved in all thing Leicester via Facebook and Twitter but I have finally decided to be active on Foxes Talk.

I live in Adelaide, Australia and I am 22 years old. I have been a fanatical supporter since the age of 6 years old.

I have experience the roller-coaster ride of being a supporter. Staying up til 4am to watch the 09/10 play-off semi final penalty shootout made be cry for hours and the loss to Watford in the playoffs was probably the hardest thing I have ever had to watch in my life. 

This season its been happy days so far and our success has brought more TV coverage and I get to watch the odd live game on Setanta Sports which I subscribe to just for the sole reason to watch Leicester games from Australia. The games I can't watch I listen to every single game via Foxes Player.

Cheers

Simon Volaris

Edited by Simon Volaris

Hello everybody,

I am a dutch Leicester fan, and i hope to "learn" from you guys / girls about LCFC. And hear all the gossip, rumours and other news. You can also follow our twitteraccount.

Thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Marc from the Netherlands

• Like 1