Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi I'm BamaSupportTheLeicester and I'm pleased to say that I support Leicester City. I am an American with no previous club loyalties or ties, but have always been a huge fan of the sport. I spent all of last year experiencing my first year watching the Premier League and really getting a feel for the league and the teams. I researched and thought long and hard about who to support. I wanted to find a team that really 'fit' with me. I am elated to say Leicester City is that club.

Here's why:

1. Danny Drinkwater

2. There is so much positive energy floating around LCFC right now.

3. Leicester's pronunciation makes me smile.

4. It's a club that has an incredibly rich history and an even brighter future.

5. The Fox is a cool mascot.

6. You have a mascot.

7. The Post Horn Gallop. I used to play trumpet so the fact that you come out on to the pitch to that tune makes me happy.

8. Leicester City is owned by a Thai national. I've lived and worked in Thailand, and have developed a deep affinity for the country and its people.

9. I love the energy and enthusiasm the pervades everything LCFC from the players, to the fans, to the media presence.

10. I have been constantly impressed by how warm and welcoming City fans have been about allowing me to join the ranks of the City fanbase. Thank you.

11. Today's performance. I decided before the game to support LCFC, but today's performance from the fans and the players only further reinforced my decision to support Leicester City.

Watching my first Leicester City match today and seeing them play in the glorious King Power Stadium is definitely my favorite memory so far. I'm excited to make many many more!

Leicester Till I Die,

BamaSupportTheLeicester

Hi I'm BamaSupportTheLeicester and I'm pleased to say that I support Leicester City. I am an American with no previous club loyalties or ties, but have always been a huge fan of the sport. I spent all of last year experiencing my first year watching the Premier League and really getting a feel for the league and the teams. I researched and thought long and hard about who to support. I wanted to find a team that really 'fit' with me. I am elated to say Leicester City is that club.

Here's why:

1. Danny Drinkwater

6. You have a mascot.

7. The Post Horn Gallop. I used to play trumpet so the fact that you come out on to the pitch to that tune makes me happy.

8. Leicester City is owned by a Thai national. I've lived and worked in Thailand, and have developed a deep affinity for the country and its people.

9. I love the energy and enthusiasm the pervades everything LCFC from the players, to the fans, to the media presence.

10. I have been constantly impressed by how warm and welcoming City fans have been about allowing me to join the ranks of the City fanbase. Thank you.

11. Today's performance. I decided before the game to support LCFC, but today's performance from the fans and the players only further reinforced my decision to support Leicester City.

Watching my first Leicester City match today and seeing them play in the glorious King Power Stadium is definitely my favorite memory so far. I'm excited to make many many more!

Leicester Till I Die,

BamaSupportTheLeicester

Nice list of reasons. Always great to see someone without any ties to any clubs pick a club to support like us rather than 1 of the big 4.

Hi Foxestalk, been a reader for a while so thought I should join!

Been a City fan all my life really due to being born here and my uncle and older sister being massive fans, my earliest memory was meeting Walshy when I was about 6 got a football signed by him which sits proudly on display.

I don't really get to many games now due to the cost and being at university but try and watch as many as I can, WIll be going to Shrewsbury next week and hopefully Burnley/West Brom matches as well.

Was going to get a season ticket but university and work prevent me from going to all the games so I'll try and get down the KP whenever I can.

Bonjour FoxesTalk 

I am life long fan of Marseille & Leicester City. I don't have a reason to be Leicester supporter but it was the first place I visite as child in 1996 I find this forum today of the Rod Fanni news, I hope you will welcome me to the famille

Any question for French football I will be happy to réponse

Merci beaucoup

Hi. Im Joe

Spent hours a day scouring the forum but only just decided to get involved for some reason. 22 and been a city fan all my life, get too as many games as possible and gold member for this season after missing out on season ticket.

Come on you foxes !

Hi all foxes fans I run a pub in stoke on Trent and cater for away fans on match days for both stoke city and port vale I will post details closer to the game on 13th sept,the pub is the masons arms in Hanley feel free to check us out on Facebook/trip advisor and google cheers good luck in the prem cheers

Hi all foxes fans we run a pub in Hanley stoke on Trent and are for away fans on match days for both stoke city and port vale anybody interested for the game on sat 13th sept contact details are on Facebook/trip advisor and google we are a closed house on match days as there isnt much around by the ground,we can cater for coach parties with food so if anybody knows of any organisers who might want to take up this offer then don't hesitate to get in touch cheers

Hey, new to this forum, have been lurking in other "championship" forums but given we are now a Premiership side I have joined this forum.

Excited in get chatting to you all, have been a City fan all my life, I'm pretty much Blue through and through. 

Come on Leicester!

Hi all,

I have been a Leicester fan ever since i started watching football. My father rip was born in the infirmary back in 1947 and lived on evington road i believe, until he was 5 and moved down to cornwall. My 9 year old daughter is now also a fan and listens to the commentary for every game.

Im looking forward to a great season and posting in the cambiaso thread.

• Like 2

Here's why:

1. Danny Drinkwater

6. You have a mascot.

Leicester Till I Die,

BamaSupportTheLeicester

Best first post ever.

Though I'm more than a little suspicious that it's not a first post...

Edited by Trav Le Bleu
  • Like 1

Hi all,

Some of you will know me, especially LCFC followers of twitter.

I had to deactivate twitter account because of work (and loads of kids following my account!), but i'll give this a whirl to keep in touch with the ins and outs of this season.

Hopefully we'll have a fellow baldy to rave about in the very near future ;)

Afternoon folks, Arsenal fan in peace. 

I'd like to ask the administrators if any of you would like to accept my invitation to come on our AFTVpodcast to chat about the weekend's game.

I think it'd be a better idea posting this elsewhere or making a new thread if you want responses

Best first post ever.

Though I'm more than a little suspicious that it's not a first post...

Thanks so much!!! It honestly is my first post. My jersey finally came in the mail this week and I wore it proudly for the match today. The Arsenal fans at the bar were definitely surprised to see an LCFC fan there. My life as a Leicester City fan has only just begun, but I'm eager to learn and have been constantly blown away by the team's fight and the fans' spirit. I really look forward to attending a match someday. LCFC fans sounded unreal today!

Leicester Till I Die!!!

Hey guys, been a Leicester fan since i was a school kid when my dad started taking me to games, some of my happiest memories as a kid are from standing in the Kop at Filbert Street with my dad :)  i never missed a home game for 3 season from 1995 as i grew older i started going less and less but always followed Leicester and now only get to 2 or 3 midweek games a season these days if I'm lucky.

Been lurking on this forum for a while and seems like a great bunch of lads/lady's so decided to join

Funny fact - I used to sit just behind the goal in the Kop at Filbert Street and got knocked out cold when Gary Parker was practicing a penalty,i was staring at the away fans and it flew over the bar smashing me right on the side of the forehead, I don't remember it hitting me just my dad picking me of the floor, He later told me the whole ground let out a massive OOOOOOOOOAAAAAHHH! when it it me  lol happy days