Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hello, I'm Sean I've been a Leicester fan all my life - but in the closet, and I've decided its time to 'come out'.

To be honest it's going to be a weight off my shoulders, mascarading as something I'm not. Being ginger doesn't help, and the two things together I believe are having an adverse effect on my health - I've had a sore throat for at least ten years !

So that it. I hope to get down from up North where I work to see the odd game bit often it clashes with my work. On the up side, I do get paid pound notes which is very tax effective so it not all bad.

Cheers. Sean

Hey, fan from Australia. My dad used to post on here all the time before he passed away & I've been lurking here for a while now so I thought I would sign up. 

Sorry to hear that mate, what was your dad's user name?

Hello all.

I'm a City fan from birth. I live in Kettering.

I watched every game between 1986 and 1990 before I played serious Saturday football and got a family.

I watch roughly 6 games a year now but always follow and looks for results wherever I am in the world.

My favorite memory is Mark Venus scoring against Swindon Town on 7th Nov 87. Mark was often a scape goat for our poor results at the time but he had the last laugh in this game with the winning goal deep into injury time. 2-0 down with 15 mins left and the game looked lost before Paul Ramsey came on. He scored soon after and Steve Walsh followed up in the last minute to make the draw iminent. With time ticking and the whistle nearly on the ref's whistle, Venus unleashed from 22yards. Imagine the joy seeing it buried in the top corner.

Many, many more memories but somehow this one always sticks with me.

Exciting times again, now we are in our proper home....THE PREM!           A good start too....

Keep it up Nigel.

Hey everyone... I was born and raised in Leicester and a season ticket holder most of my childhood. Now living abroad, working on a new startup for anonymous group chat. Loving our return to the Premiership so far. Hopefully we'll hammer United tomorrow  lol

Hey Guys, long time lurker and decided to sign up today. I live in The states in Florida specifically and used to have season tickets at filbert street when I lived in leicester. Last game I ever saw in person was vs crystal palace in the playoff final at wembley.

Excited to see us playing at such a high level.

Hi Everyone,

I'm in my sixties living in Bali, Indonesia. Born in Knighton and went to the 1949 Cup final at 6 months old! Dad was a fanatic. Saw the three 60's finals and managed to get a game in the reserves in the mid 60's. Been in Asia since the mid 80's but have been back for many games. Have all the programmes from the 50's and 60's - so total Leicester fanatic. Bit of a latecomer to the forum but love to hear the comments and after last weeks epic had to join in. Have to say after 50 odd years and having seen the 4-3 v Man U in 19643 and the 7-2 against Arsenal in same era last Sunday has to be the best ever. Watched it with friends in a beach bar ib Bali.

Forza Foxes!

Hi! I am New York's biggest (only?) Leicester fan, athough I'm originally from Loughborough, Leicestershire which is why I support the Foxes! COYB!

Hello, and welcome to FT. Oh, and head over to the Football Factory for a game sometime!