Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Mark

New Members - Please Introduce Yourself Here

I'm in the US but lived in Wigston for a while in '86. I only saw one match at Filbert Street (loss to Liverpool) but fell in love with the game then. I know a number of Spurs, WHU, ManU and Wednesday fans round here but am the only one who supports LC. And this year, it's been great fun so far.

HI all!

We are looking for writers!

acrossthepark.org.uk is a small, but growing blog, and we are looking for dedicated fans to contribute regularly!

If you have a lot to say, say it on the Chelsea-dedicated part of our site. All the fun of telling the world what you think about Chelsea, none of the hassle of running a website!

All writers will have the chance of winning Best Writer at the end of the season, and a prize to go with it. Unfortunately we cannot pay our writers - but then nobody writes about football for the money!

If you are interested, or would like to find out more, please get in touch at [email protected] - we look forward to hearing from you!

I live in Bourne,Lincs and Don't see many games. Have followed the foxes for 36 years. Never seen anything like the change round from bottom of premier division last season to current position. Can we keep it going?

Would like to see a Walsh or Elliot at centre half because we are not tight enough at the back.

Hope HUTH can get a grip of himself particularly on Monday night against COSTA.He has been lucky to stay on the field in one or two games recently.

Good evening,

Just recently started following the EPL (~3 years now) and randomly chose Leicester as my team. Absolutely no connection to the city or the team since I am from the Washington, DC area. I joined the forum with hopes that I can learn a lot more about the sport and the history of the team. I'm in the military so I'll likely post on and off at times, but right now I'm working on a graduate degree in mathematics so I have some time on my hands. Cheers all!

Hi to all,

lived for a while in Leicester, many years ago, and a neighbour took me to Filbert Street. Have followed the City ever since, though all the ups and downs.

Who ever could have guessed what has happened this season.  It is both exciting and remarkable.  Great team and manager.  Great grounding work by Pearson, great scouting by Walsh. Great supporter's spirit.

It is my opinion, FWIW, that City play 'new football'.  A style that will soon by copied by other teams. Of course, you need the right players to play 'new football'.  Don't ask me to define the 'new football', just think about goals scored and goals conceeded relationship.  Think about negative posession. Think 'softly, softly catchee monkey'

So there, Happy Christmas to fellow supporters, from the far west of Ireland.

Brighton fan here, KT17.

Couldn't be more chuffed for you this season and this evening. Magic.

Tonight you must be starting to believe...

Down here in Brighton we''re doing all right but aren't quite ready to believe, but we have similarities with you (lowly last season, top this), but have injury woes...

But back to you - right now British football really needs you, the Premiership needs you - and down here on the South Coast we hope we can emulate you.

GO FOXES!!!

KT17xxx

• Like 2

Greetings Foxes fans... Brummie Dale here. A Birmingham City impostor.

Just felt compelled to have a look at you Guys & dream about what it must be like for you right now. I have lived in Leicestershire for years now. Over the years the history & size of our clubs are similar and I have many friends & family members who are Leicester fans.

I speak for neutral supporters all over the country right now. . It's just so refreshing to see a team like Leicester sitting very proudly at the top of the Premiership. It's made even better by seeing The Filth languishing at the bottom.

I have no loyalty to Leicester but would love you boys to pull off one of the biggest shocks in the history of football. Keep sticking it up the big boys. Out shout their fans and out fight their teams. That with the obvious sprinkling of sheer class/quality that you have in that team and you will be scaring the shi*te out of the big boys in Europe next season too!

Thank you Leicester for making the Premiership enjoyable again and breaking the monotony of the dominance of clubs who think it's their God given right to win things.

SOTV & Keep Right On!

• Like 2

Hello to all Leicester fans. I am from Bosnia, the fan of FAPL generally, and support Man UTD in the league, and all english clubs in the Europe competitions. 

The reason why i am writing this is to say that i am delighted how your team perform this year, i watched many games this season and i must say that i enjoy to watch Leicester. 

If United will not be the champion (very small chances, if any) i wish you to be the champion. Also i wish you to not sell best players such as Vardy and Mahrez, so you can continue to play like this and to be competitive in Champions league next year, what you definitely deserve....

I also wish your team to avoid injuries...

Al the best form Bosnia and i will follow and watch your team with pleasure...

Almir

Meow... or Ey up me duck, depending on which side of the bed I get out of.

I'm a lovely moggy with a well known daddy... or I'm Mark, a slightly fair weather Foxes fan since the 70's, which makes me old!

After a few months lurking, I'm now gonna give you the benefit of my wisdom, you lucky, lucky people. I would have joined earlier, but I saw a few posts I thought were really out of order (imho!), but I've realised that these are the exception, rather than the rule.

So here I am, I saw the Bloomfield team a few times, and shared the MON glory years, but don't go v often at all, because I'm always skint.

Hello Forum, apologies for not noticing this thread before.

I'm a Forest fan / season ticket holder, but also a fan of Midlands football (with the exception of Notts County and Derby). I'm big fan of what Leicester are doing and right behind you all the way to the Premier League title!!

Please don't take exception to my club loyalty! I actually drive to Leicester and back before every Forest home game to pick up my brother & looking forward to taking him to a Foxes home game in the near future too. Really hope you guys win the title this season!