Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
BoneDog

Draw A Pig And Test Your Personality

Helloooo and welcome to draw a pig Draw A Pig

Don't know if this has been up before. I am not up to date with internet stuff so it might be old. I have searched for threads with 'draw' in the title and couldn't find it. The first page of that old thread called draw yourself at work was entertaining by the way!

Here's my pig :D

2yy1ksw.jpg

Toward the top of the frame, you are positive and optimistic.

Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.

With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.

With less than 4 legs, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have no sex life.

Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist. - I guess so

Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.) - Spot on!

With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker. - Sadly, this is true

With less than 4 legs, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change. - In a sense that is true.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a poor listener. - Not true. I love listening to others.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a good sex life. - Absolutely :D

Toward the bottom of the frame, you are pessimistic and have a tendency to behave negatively. Yep, true.

Facing right, you are innovative and active, but don't have a strong sense of family, nor do you remember dates. Er, guess so. I am rubbish with dates and have a small family so, whilst I'm very close to them, I don't have the huge sense of 'family' that some people do.

With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker. Emotional, yes; naive, probably more than I like to think I am; nope, very focussed on details - too much so at times; risk taker - yep.

With 4 legs showing, you are secure stubborn and stick to your ideals. No, not really. I very nearly only put 2 legs, but then the 'detail' part of me took over!

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a GREAT listener. I like to think so.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a good sex life. Like I'm gonna tell you lot! :innocent:

The requested Web page is categorized as "sex"

and has been blocked by Web Content Filter.

Please contact your system administrator for further information.

How can drawing a pig be sex? Where's the Dr to explain that one to me?

I drew a cat.

So on the basis that I didn't draw a pig:

Toward the middle of the frame, you are a realist.

Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)

With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.

With less than 4 legs, you are insecure or are living through a period of major change.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a poor listener.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a great sex life.

Facing front, you are direct, enjoy playing devil's advocate and neither fear nor avoid discussions.

With few details, you are emotional and naive, you care little for details and are a risk-taker.

With 4 legs showing, you are secure, stubborn, and stick to your ideals.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a poor listener.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have a great sex life.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You are a good listener.

The length of the tail indicates the quality of your sex life. You have no sex life. lol

I only drew a face! :giggle:

Facing left, you believe in tradition, are friendly, and remember dates (birthdays, etc.)

With many details, you are analytical, cautious, and distrustful.

The size of the ears indicates how good a listener you are. You don't listen!

What does it mean if you drew a picture of yourself stark naked kneeling down behind the pig? :unsure:
It means you live in Wales.

It means you're...erm....

Ah screw it, I can't even think of any fat ugly celebrity women, let alone one with a famous other half. This joke is never going to work.

Archived