Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Scow

School

Is it really the best time of your life? I beg to differ as I had a horrible time of it.  :(

Did any of you enjoy school, and why?

110933[/snapback]

No, because it was full of pre-chavs whos aim in life was to have 3 kids before the age of 20 AND try and drag me into their depraved world of shoplifting and smoking, then bullying the crap out of me because I wouldn't join in! :mad:

School was shit cus kids are nasty bastards who pick on anyone who have a slight difference about them..

everytime i said pardon i would get punched whats the sense in that??

i agree with Ricey.. College is immense :D

I got bullied quite a bit at school by people who were meant to be my 'mates'. They were a bunch of shallow mindless chavs who liked nothing but to show of to the rest of the group by ripping the piss out of people.

Its bad enough having something physically seen wrong with u.. i had to wear 2 massive hearing aids at school and everyday til i was 14 i was tortured by nearly everyone.. even some of the teachers were nasty..

I still suffer from bullying at work due to my ears but hopefully that will be sorted soon.. :mad:

Left school 2 years ago...NEVER looked back, I am still learning, But and this is the major bit of why I hated school - I'm learning and doing stuff i'm intrested and actually want to do! I'm earnign oney and i'm in a steady job which I will NEVER be out of work!

Every time school is mention I go off on one and start going on about it, e.t.c <---If you really want to see my views on school and my essay on why I hate school, I'm sure you'll find a few threads about with posts from me saying why I hate school...I think the latest thread I did it in was Muz's thread about him leaving school!

I hated school , i have good mates and a nice girlfriend and i have done al the way thorugh my school life.

But now ive left , thank god and im not going back :D

I loved school, it was well and truly the best days of my life. Loads of mates, lots of spare time to play football day-in day-out, nothing to worry about and you're oblivious to much of the world around you. You don't have to worry about anything and life was so much simpler those days.

I wish I could go back in time and stay at school, I really do miss those days... :cry:

I loved school, it was well and truly the best days of my life. Loads of mates, lots of spare time to play football day-in day-out, nothing to worry about and you're oblivious to much of the world around you. You don't have to worry about anything and life was so much simpler those days.

I wish I could go back in time and stay at school, I really do miss those days... :cry:

110970[/snapback]

I agree with what your saying.... BUT what you seemed to like was everything that goes with being a kid ie. spare time, no worries. Not actually being at school.

I hated school but enjoyed the carefreeness of childhood.

110970[/snapback]

I agree with what your saying.... BUT what you seemed to like was everything that goes with being a kid ie. spare time, no worries. Not actually being at school.

111132[/snapback]

Yes precisely, the summer holidays were the best times of my childhood.

110970[/snapback]

111132[/snapback]

I did actually like school too - I learned a great deal there and we had plenty of laughs along the way too. I enjoyed learning new things and I was academically good at school, so it wasn't like it was a waste of time.

Still, a large part of being at school is the carefree atittude and freedom, which is what I referred to earlier.

Loved it from 5-11.

Then hated it from 11-16 due to immense bullying and a general fear of going to school :(

Loved from 16-18, A levels were hard, but I truly loved being at college :)

Primary school was great, but secondary school was naff, because of the mindless sheep who like to try and pick on anyone who doesn't want to join in.

Quite suprising how many people posting in this thread have suffered bullying in some sort at school.

Makes you wonder what this world will be like in 30 years or so when these bullies have grown up and have had kids :unsure:

Its bad enough having something physically seen wrong with u.. i had to wear 2 massive hearing aids at school and everyday til i was 14 i was tortured by nearly everyone.. even some of the teachers were nasty..

I still suffer from bullying at work due to my ears but hopefully that will be sorted soon..  :mad:

110954[/snapback]

Same here mate i got bulllied every day for 3 years non stop just because my ears stick out, so i kinda know how ya feel on the ears scene just shows how shallow some people are and it baffle's me why people can't take you for who you are

110970[/snapback]

111132[/snapback]

I did actually like school too - I learned a great deal there and we had plenty of laughs along the way too. I enjoyed learning new things and I was academically good at school, so it wasn't like it was a waste of time.

Still, a large part of being at school is the carefree atittude and freedom, which is what I referred to earlier.

111158[/snapback]

Gotta agree with Anish.

Especially when I was in 6th form, that was so breeeeeeeeeeliant.

110970[/snapback]

111132[/snapback]

111158[/snapback]

Gotta agree with Anish.

Especially when I was in 6th form, that was so breeeeeeeeeeliant.

111336[/snapback]

yea i also agree bout the 6th form!! im in 6th form now and i love it!!

Archived