Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Dylan

Premier League 2010/11

Last time I checked Paddy Power were only offering 16/1 on 10-0.

10-0 Chelsea is 33/1 on Will Hill and betting has been suspended on that particular bet on Skybet.

It's me being greedy but 33/1 is tempting enough for me I don't think :giggle:

Skybet have put the bet back online @ 40/1, sorted, I don't say this often but....C'MON CHELSEA! :ph34r:

Fucks sake Chelsea the one of not many time I actually want you to win well (They are winning well but I want them to win more than they are) and actually score goals and you don't, Just over 15 minutes to get 6 goals, this ain't happening.

Am thinking some of your 8, 9, 10 goal predictions were a tad optimistic. :P

Well I bet on 10, didn't think it would be but at the odds I thought it was worth a quid.

I did expect Chelsea to score atleast another 2 in the second half and make it a minimum of 6-0, after the 1st half though.

We were always going to lose this one!! I thought were were okay second half and 4-0 isn't too bad considering Chelski's home form.

On a different note I went to watch Cov v Leicester (father in law is a Cov fan, urgh) and how you didn't win that game I don't know! You were a joy to watch... not the best start but I can't see why you wont reach the play offs - just need a bit of luck :)

See you next season :D

Archived